Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eshaunte Jones backs out of IU commit

Featured Replies

On the heels of Warren's elimination from UK? Interesting.
This is week old news. Ok, maybe not a week but it happened before Warren decided to go elsewhere.

Eshaunte Jones

Schools in the Running

 

Indiana
High
Cincinnati
Low
Missouri
Low
UCLA
Low

UC is in as good a position for Jones as anyone outside IU...

I know.

 

I've looked everywhere and can't find anything at all regarding UK and Jones.

I'm still very confident he will be a Hoosier.

Oh wait, I forgot I'm supposed to say,

 

"we didn't need him anyway"

 

"We'll be better off without him"

 

"I'm confident Coach CKS will bring in someone even better to replace him."

 

Who does that sound like? ;)

This is week old news. Ok, maybe not a week but it happened before Warren decided to go elsewhere.

 

I was just going on the info UKPat02 posted. I should've known not to trust his information.

  • Author

Jones opens recruitment, Green picks Michigan State

 

Our story from tomorrow’s paper. Today. For you. For free. For real.

 

———–

 

On a day when Indiana’s recruiting class for 2008 could have grown, it unexpectedly shrank instead.

 

Eshaunte Jones, a guard from Fort Wayne, announced early Thursday that he has reopened his recruitment. A few hours later, at a press conference in Saginaw, Mich., forward Draymond Green said that he planned to play for Michigan State in 2008, not Indiana.

 

Jones, who graduated from Fort Wayne North Side but plans on attending Hargrave Military Academy in Virginia for a year, called Indiana’s coaches Wednesday to tell them that he’s considering other schools. He said he’ll visit UCLA, Missouri and Kentucky. He’s also still interested in Indiana.

 

“It wasn’t the Indiana coaches or anything,” Jones said. “I still like them a lot. I just thought I needed to look at other schools. I felt like I hadn’t really taken the time to make the decision.”

 

Kelvin Sampson and his staff tried to persuade Jones into traveling to Bloomington for an in-person discussion, but Jones said he thought that would be inappropriate.

 

“I’m 100 percent sure that this is what I want to do,” Jones said. “I just want to see what else is out there and leave my options open.”

 

Jones is smooth shooter who was slotted into Indiana’s long-range plan as an outside threat to replace A.J. Ratliff and Eric Gordon, should he leave early for the NBA.

 

Green, a 6-6 forward with a strong mid-range game, originally committed to Kentucky. He changed his mind when Tubby Smith left for Minnesota and had been considering Michigan and Indiana before settling on the Spartans.

 

“State is where my heart is,” he said.

 

Bud Mackey, a guard from Kentucky, and Devin Ebanks, a forward from New York, now comprise Indiana’s class of 2008.

 

http://blogs.heraldtimesonline.com/iusp/

  • Author
I was just going on the info UKPat02 posted. I should've known not to trust his information.

 

My info is like oak...sturdy. :p

My info is like oak...sturdy. :p
It was good information just 5 days late.
  • Author
It was good information just 5 days late.

 

Someone had to report it.

Someone had to report it.
It was mentioned in another thread but I guess it needed it's own.

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.