Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eshaunte Jones backs out of IU commit

Featured Replies

It was good information just 5 days late.

 

So what is the problem? I doubt he comes to UK. I really don't think we want or need him at this point. Don't get me wrong he is supposedly a good player that will help wherever he goes, but isn't a priority.

Don't get me wrong he is supposedly a good player that will help wherever he goes. I really don't think we want or need him at this point
:sssh: :D Let's put one of your sentences in front of the other and you tell me if you think it's funny.
  • Author
It was mentioned in another thread but I guess it needed it's own.

 

:thumb:

 

Hmmm...I looked back and there are only two threads with Eshaunte Jones' name in them. The other one was back in May...

:sssh: :D Let's put one of your sentences in front of the other and you tell me if you think it's funny.

 

Whats funny? Its an honest assessment of what I think of a player who could potentially come to Kentucky. I am not saying this after he decides where he is going to go.

Whats funny? Its an honest assessment of what I think of a player who could potentially come to Kentucky. I am not saying this after he decides where he is going to go.
So you don't want a player that could will help you, makes sense. :thumb: :rolleyes:
So you don't want a player that could will help you, makes sense. :thumb: :rolleyes:

 

 

I think he meant that he's the type of player that's good enough to play anywhere. UK has depth in the backcourt, so they really wouldn't need him.

 

Makes sense to me....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.