How Much is Dunn Worth?

stark

I wouldn't take Colon or Escobar (questions about his long-term durability and reliability) in a deal for Dunn, but the other three would look good in anyone's uniform for the next few years ...

They would not trade Colon or Weaver anyway, because, if the Reds traded away Arroyo or Harang for a power guy with a high high high strikeout ability, would you be happy with that. No. And neither would the management, that is why they would not make that trade. And I would not want Colon, he could help with the now, but if we trade, we are looking forward to the future.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They would not trade Colon or Weaver anyway, because, if the Reds traded away Arroyo or Harang for a power guy with a high high high strikeout ability, would you be happy with that. No. And neither would the management, that is why they would not make that trade. And I would not want Colon, he could help with the now, but if we trade, we are looking forward to the future.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Angels were willing to trade Colon for Dunn ... Colon is their #5 starter, plus he has the weight problems and surgery history. Lackey and Weaver are the guys the Reds would have no chance to get.