Male 7 on 7 tourney

Pete W

I didn't get to see much of Breathitt County. I did see them play against Male. Offensively, Breathitt looked pretty good. Defensively, they just couldn't keep up with Male.

Thats understandable. We just don't see the speed of a Louisville Male on a yearly basis......heck, even on a decade by decade basis.

On Friday night they beat Male and lost to Manual not sure about their first game I got there late.

On Saturday they won their pool beating Seneca and Butler then lost on a controversal call to Breathitt County. Hynes threw a TD pass and the whistle blew while it was in the air the official said Hynes took longer than 4sec to throw his whistle was just late so the TD was waived off. Game time was up after Hynes last pass so they didnt get another chance to score I think they lost that one by 3...

Thanks for the update. I wonder if the offense has changed since having a new coach....

Breathitt Co. finished very well in this tourney,and i must say most was pleased with the way the Offence played,defense isbehind a little (Young) but Chapman will get it done this year,Fugate Bros. played well and Epperson was on his game as was Allen they really looked sharp,Dusty Allen a seldom used on defense played really well,made big plays,over all they were in top 4 so wasnt bad and really should have played In Championship game thay had male down 20-8 but speed is something that Male has plenty of,so Sports fans watch out for the Bobcats they will be back and ready to go....Go Bobcats.........