Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clark Co. coach Larry Allison Retires

Featured Replies

Nice article on Coach Allison. Knew of his situtation with his mom. Hope everything works out for him. He is such a inspiration to the kids and all of the GRC family. :thumb:

Could he possibly be the next coach at Harrison County?

 

Nope

Could he possibly be the next coach at Harrison County?

 

Is Mac going somewhere!?

Coach Whitaker has been mentioned as a possible candidate at Morehead State. That's all I've heard concerning Mac.

  • Author

heard Mac not even in the running. heard one of the assistants, Jody Hamilton at West Jessamine, and one other one I think from G-town

heard Mac not even in the running. heard one of the assistants, Jody Hamilton at West Jessamine, and one other one I think from G-town

 

It's already been filled...there is a thread on it in the college forum.

 

As for HCHS, I don't think Mac is going anywhere.

As for HCHS, I don't think Mac is going anywhere.

 

I hope you are right. It will be a sad day for baseball in Harrison County when Coach W. decides to hang it up. I'm sure this was a difficult year for him.

Would love to have him at Bracken County. He could Coach anything he wanted, boys baseball, girls softball, boys basketball, girls basketball.

He did all of that here at Deming. He could be successful at BC.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.