Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th Region Draw

Featured Replies

Monday:

Rowan Co. vs. Ashland

 

Morgan Co. vs. Lewis Co.

 

Boyd Co. vs. East Cater

 

Greenup Co. vs. Fleming Co.

 

 

 

Semi Finals on Wednesday

 

Championship on Friday

  • Author

With Boyd, GCHS and East in the lower bracket, that bracket is loaded !

Like I said earlier in another forum...This was expected and no surprise....I hope the Lions can stay consistent and pull off a Regional Championship.

  • Author
Like I said earlier in another forum...This was expected and no surprise....I hope the Lions can stay consistent and pull off a Regional Championship.

I still consider BC the favorite, good luck to all teams in the 16th tournament this week.

I still consider BC the favorite, good luck to all teams in the 16th tournament this week.

 

I agree BC is still the favorite, but coaching definetly comes into play here now...

 

Good luck to the Staff and the Players:thumb:

What time are the games?

Thanks coach:thumb:

Daily INdependent says the championship[ will be thursday NOT friday, unless Ashland makes the finals which then it would be played saturday. Schools are graduating friday......

Should be a Rowan-Boyd final

Dfenz, I believe that you are correct in your thinking.

  • Author
Should be a Rowan-Boyd final

I would not argue that but I also would not count GCHS out at all. Really with the way the latter part of this season has gone with all the upsets I wouldn't count anyone out.

I would not argue that but I also would not count GCHS out at all. Really with the way the latter part of this season has gone with all the upsets I wouldn't count anyone out.

 

I agree. We all know Boyd County has the best team, but they will have to play solid every night.

Should be a Rowan-Boyd final

 

I agree, should be some good games along the way.

Scratch Rowan unless they have a big comeback. Down 6-0 to the Tomcats.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.