Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenup Co 7 Lewis Co 1

Featured Replies

Greenup wins Districts

Congrats to GCHS on the win and the district championship.

Congrats to Greenup County on their District Title...I would say that Logan will have these boys prepared for a couple more District titles in the future.

Been out of the loop for awhile on pitching rules for number of days of rest, but what was the strategy with their pitchers? Whatever the reason it worked, just curious.

3-5 innings....1 day

6 innings....2 days

7-9 innings....3 days

don't understand All-tourney selection. how did Peyton Martin not make the team. 2-3 from the plate, 2 stloen bases and scored 1 of the two runs. Not sure I understand the qualifications???

don't understand All-tourney selection. how did Peyton Martin not make the team. 2-3 from the plate, 2 stloen bases and scored 1 of the two runs. Not sure I understand the qualifications???

 

Wow, dont understand that one:confused:

 

Same way he got screwed out of a spot on the All-Regional team last year....

 

These All-Tournament team selections have seemed to be getting out of hand in the last couple of years. No Rhyme or reason to any of it.

:D

don't understand All-tourney selection. how did Peyton Martin not make the team. 2-3 from the plate, 2 stloen bases and scored 1 of the two runs. Not sure I understand the qualifications???

Peyton needs to transfer to a school on Friendship Rd. they are gettin a lot of luv in the 64th.:D :D

don't understand All-tourney selection. how did Peyton Martin not make the team. 2-3 from the plate, 2 stloen bases and scored 1 of the two runs. Not sure I understand the qualifications???

:thumb: :thumb:

:D

Peyton needs to transfer to a school on Friendship Rd. they are gettin a lot of luv in the 64th.:D :D

Blood runs true "Orange" down this way. ;) :lol:

Greenup better hit the ball a little better next game or they will go home for the rest of the season. Lewis Co' pitcher was very hittable.

Blood runs true "Orange" down this way. ;) :lol:

 

Yeah but "ROOTS" run alot deeper in that "RED" with the rest of the Martin clan...............:p :p :p

don't understand All-tourney selection. how did Peyton Martin not make the team. 2-3 from the plate, 2 stloen bases and scored 1 of the two runs. Not sure I understand the qualifications???

I would say its 4-3-2-2 format like others, but don't know. BTW who made the all-tourney team.

I would say its 4-3-2-2 format like others, but don't know. BTW who made the all-tourney team.

 

GREENUP COUNTY: Aaron Rowe, Austin Wright, Billy Logan, Eric Craft, Tyler Hieneman. LEWIS COUNTY: Frankie Witten, Kenny Bradley, Jeremy Lykins. RACELAND: Shawn Deskins. RUSSELL: Josh Suiter.

 

 

Raceland and Russell only had one kid on there so it couldnt had been that.

don't understand All-tourney selection. how did Peyton Martin not make the team. 2-3 from the plate, 2 stloen bases and scored 1 of the two runs. Not sure I understand the qualifications???

Why not Deskins if Raceland is only getting 1 player? Its not just offensive stats. Its the complete package( defense and offense plus attitude). I wasnt at the game, so I dont know who did what in the game. Timely hitting is just as important as total hits. What good is a hit or stolen base AFTER the game has been decided?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.