Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tickets for the KY-TN All Star Game

Featured Replies

Where can one purchase tickets to this game? Are there any kind of group discounts available? Any person or place to call for info? Thanks!

I would call UK ticket office to see if they are dealing w/this game!

  • Author

I found out... tickets are $10 at the gate. There are no group discount plans. [ I think that is a bad idea.... they should look into such, I bet they'd make more money ].

Why offer group discounts when really only parents/g-parents attend. I'm sure if someone had 50 or so in a group they would consider, but this game, last I recall, is not all that well attended. Enjoy the game Xgrad, I'm sure your son will be well in front of the QB.

I found out... tickets are $10 at the gate. There are no group discount plans. [ I think that is a bad idea.... they should look into such, I bet they'd make more money ].

 

 

They would make more money selling all at $10 not discounted for a big group at $8. This is because there is no way 80,000 people will attend this game. I guess your son is in the game, good luck to him.

I am sorry, what is the date and time of this game.

  • Author

June 15th (Friday) at 7 or 7:30, Lexington, Ky.

It's a shame that it's going on during the state baseball tourney. Why do they do that evey year???

It's a shame that it's going on during the state baseball tourney. Why do they do that evey year???

At least it's being held in the same city. Are there any "All Star" football players playing baseball? I'm sure there might be, but is their team still playing?

It's a shame that it's going on during the state baseball tourney. Why do they do that evey year???

 

One is a KHSAA event and the other is done by the Coaches Association.

 

There are others that could tell you more on the why end but if they play the All Star game sooner there would be more baseball conflicts and if they played it any later there are some college conflicts.

Does anyone have a link to the rosters for the game?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.