Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What if Lucas and Patterson don't produce?

Featured Replies

I know their coach personaly, and your right hes a cool guy but not much of a coach. And Early does have some issues, but I mean he plays Mayo, and they arent much difference between the two. Early stayed in less trouble than Mayo probably, you sound like you know the situation pretty well also, but basicaly it just comes down to the coach not liking Early.

Id be willing to bet a ton of money Huntington has a new coach next year. But I didn't (well I did) but Im sorry for Hijacking the thread.

I live less than 30 miles from Huntington and I have heard all the "attitude" and "dicipline" problems as well on him. There have been more than one or two. Maybe thats why I am not so sold on the kid. I hope that I am wrong.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I live less than 30 miles from Huntington and I have heard all the "attitude" and "dicipline" problems as well on him. There have been more than one or two. Maybe thats why I am not so sold on the kid. I hope that I am wrong.

Yeah, with my job I see them play a heck of a lot and he does have the issues, but honestly most of that team does, Im just talking bout pure athletic ability. If Early straightens up ski is the limit, and I hope he does before its to late.

So....Who else is going to be checking every 10 minutes at work Monday to see if any Lucas/Patterson news has come out?

So....Who else is going to be checking every 10 minutes at work Monday to see if any Lucas/Patterson news has come out?

 

Not me... I'll be sitting here with the day off. :D

So....Who else is going to be checking every 10 minutes at work Monday to see if any Lucas/Patterson news has come out?

Of course thats the first day I start working full time. :fight:

Yeah, with my job I see them play a heck of a lot and he does have the issues, but honestly most of that team does, Im just talking bout pure athletic ability. If Early straightens up ski is the limit, and I hope he does before its to late.

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.