Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland 16 Ashland 5

Featured Replies

Raceland 16 Ashland 5 final. This was by far the BEST the RAMS have played. A few position changes and a world of difference. Everyone hit good and fielded good. Great ballgame on the RAMS part, Bias started for Ashland, Phillips pitched the entire game for the RAMS. GREAT WIN:thumb: :thumb: :ylsuper:

  • Author

Districts MAY 21st 7:00 RAMS vs GREENUP.

Nice win for the Rams....seems like moving a couple guys around has made a HUGE difference. I hope everyone gets comfortable in their new positions before districts! Also, the Rams played tonight without senior starting catcher Shawn Deskins. He is in Louisville for a school function. Nice win Rams, lets get ready for May 21st!

Who caught for the rams?

  • Author

Freshman Daniel Jones, done a GREAT job.

Now that's what I am talking about!! Way to go Ramblers :ylsuper: :ylsuper: . Now lets keep this going, that is more like Raceland Rambler Baseball :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Districts MAY 21st 7:00 RAMS vs GREENUP.

:thumb: Thanks.

 

Imo this Raceland team could be one and done or they could make a serious run at the 16th region title.

 

Keep a Good Attitude, Stay Focused and Play hard!!

Good win for your kids....Congrats....Playing quality teams like Boyd and CovCath can only help your players. Good luck......

Thank heavens and thank you Raceland Rams for hearing my prayers. I refused to give up however I was willing to be at my wits end. I am sure glad I didnt have to lose what little I have. Seems like my household is in a better mood now that I am. We actually had a family supper since no one had to leave the room after the score. I am proud of you and this can and I know will continue. GO RAMS!

Congrats Rams! Keep it up.

Good W for the Rams. Stay focused and continue to work hard.

Raceland 16 Ashland 5 final. This was by far the BEST the RAMS have played. A few position changes and a world of difference. Everyone hit good and fielded good. Great ballgame on the RAMS part, Bias started for Ashland, Phillips pitched the entire game for the RAMS. GREAT WIN:thumb: :thumb: :ylsuper:

Nice win for the Rams:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.