Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another Small Forward on Cats Radar

Featured Replies

^How do you feel he compares to some of the other high target SFs, such as Romero Osby and Darius Miller?

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exactly what I was going to say. Here at Kentucky, success is measured with national championships not elite eights.

 

 

....which is the reason we're never satisfied when we should be.

^How do you feel he compares to some of the other high target SFs, such as Romero Osby and Darius Miller?

I've heard nothing but glowing reports about his game. Future NBA SF was the word I got from a guy I know in Atlanta that's very close to the AAU circuit...

I've heard nothing but glowing reports about his game. Future NBA SF was the word I got from a guy I know in Atlanta that's very close to the AAU circuit...

 

Who are we talking about?

Exactly what I was going to say. Here at Kentucky, success is measured with national championships not elite eights.

 

If that's the case than UK isn't very successful....Since 1940, UK has had only 7 successful seasons....That makes 7 successful seasons out of the past 66....Ouch, not what I call a great program.

Who are we talking about?

Chris Singleton...

UK has shot to the top and he will be camping in Lexington this summer for a few days.

BCG will be starting a yearly "Elite Camp", but it will not be called that due to marketing reasons, but Chris Singleton will be in attendance.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.