May 3, 200719 yr If Osby is of similar style to Prince and Brewer, he would be a very good fit for the Cats, especially being a SF...I would think thats where Crawford will play this year and him being a Sr, I could see Osby getting alot of time at that spot right off the bat... he'll most likely be competing against Harris & Stewart at that particular spot...
May 3, 200719 yr And possibly Stevenson.. Disagree. You probably won't see Stevenson anywhere except the 4 and 5. If Stewart can develop an outside shot, he could become a dominant 3.
May 3, 200719 yr Disagree. You probably won't see Stevenson anywhere except the 4 and 5. If Stewart can develop an outside shot, he could become a dominant 3. Big if! Doubt I would call him dominant even if he develops his shot, but, he has potential to be pretty good, for sure...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.