May 3, 200719 yr Bit of a biased website there for a source huh? :lol: Texas Longhorns website saying Texas A&M cheats? Bob Costas isn't affiliated with Texas that I know of. I was just linking the video. Everything is straight out of Wright's mouth.
May 3, 200719 yr Thanks Nancy... From the article in the paper today, they're necessarily not effected. They didn't carry the full allotment of scholarships last year, because they knew what was going to occur. Therefore, they won't be stripped of any scholarships.
May 3, 200719 yr From the article in the paper today, they're necessarily not effected. They didn't carry the full allotment of scholarships last year, because they knew what was going to occur. Therefore, they won't be stripped of any scholarships. I know. They took the penalty last year and released the news the day K State came to town to play X...
May 11, 200719 yr Author Just found out that Morris completed the spring semester in good standing via correspondance courses, so UK will not take a hit due to his departure.
May 11, 200719 yr This is great, and something positive that Tubby actually did, get his guys through school. I have a feeling though that the basketball numbers will be going down a lot in the next 5-10 being that I see Billy G hooking a few studs who may not be willing to stick around for more than a year or two, but hey if they're hanging banners bring them on in. :thumb:
May 11, 200719 yr :laugh: In between practice, community events, and enjoying his status as a professional athlete in the most cosmopolitan city on the planet... duh. I mean, who wouldn't do their homework in that case?:lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.