Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands football fundraiser

Featured Replies

  • Author
How can I get some of those boys out to my house to spread some mulch? Where do I send the check? I slipped a disc last spring shoveling mulch and I do not have any interest in trying to do that again.

 

I saw the kids helping out at a home on Rossford over the weekend which was really cool.

 

 

Call Carolyn Smith at the the High School. Not sure they are still doing it,but give her a call and find out.

I'm sure Dale can find some "volunteers"...I'll volunteer my kid!

Very nice and impressive program.

 

But let's not stop here giving these young men the credit they deserve or the adults who are teaching these young men, are there other programs that do something similar and deserve the recognition and pat on the back for great things like this?

I know the CovCath kids work with the Special Olympics...a very commendable enterprise for appreciating the God-given blessings of all athletes

I know the CovCath kids work with the Special Olympics...a very commendable enterprise for appreciating the God-given blessings of all athletes

 

Yes, I read an article over the weekend I think about a kid who was up all night for prom and went straight over to the Special Olympics to volunteer. That is dedication and feel good. Kudos to any kid in high school,middlle school or elementary that donates their time for special causes. Huge resume builders IMO.

Great job Bluebirds. Community at work. Great lessons for all.

  • Author
Yes, I read an article over the weekend I think about a kid who was up all night for prom and went straight over to the Special Olympics to volunteer. That is dedication and feel good. Kudos to any kid in high school,middlle school or elementary that donates their time for special causes. Huge resume builders IMO.

 

 

Good resume builders, but even better character builders!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.