Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oden still has not decided...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how you posted this... funny:lol:

HAHA good one...

He's going to go pro...

 

I was very impressed with the way he played in the championship game.:eek:

I feel sorry for the team that would have gotten him, if he decides to stay.

He had better go pro. Its not like his stock could get any higher or he could land on a better team... When do they draw for who has what pick in the lottery? That could impact his choice a team wins who he doesn't want to play for. That is what I would do if I was in his position.

I feel sorry for the team that would have gotten him, if he decides to stay.

I guess they will just have to "settle" for Kevin Durant... Thats a nice consolation prize if you ask me...

He had better go pro. Its not like his stock could get any higher or he could land on a better team... When do they draw for who has what pick in the lottery? That could impact his choice a team wins who he doesn't want to play for. That is what I would do if I was in his position.

 

NBA Draft Lottery: May 22

NBA Draft: June 28

 

http://www.nba.com/features/draft2007.html

At least he's "thinking about it".

Thanks. When is the deadline to put your name in and take it out?

 

No problem.

 

April 29 - NBA Draft's early entry eligibility deadline (11:59 p.m. ET)

 

May 22 - NBA Draft Lottery

 

June 18 - NBA Draft early entrant withdrawl deadline

 

June 28 - NBA Draft - New York

He better before he is to old ..........

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.