Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th region all A

Featured Replies

Hopefully they can get the games in tonight. HC St Henry should be a good one.

As of this moment , 3:45 , the games are on . :laugh:

As of this moment , 3:45 , the games are on . :laugh:

 

 

And at this moment, you are half right....

 

Last I heard, the Bellevue/Beechwood game was being played at 5pm, but the St. Henry/Holy Cross game was postponed until tomorrow (Friday).

Beechwood/Bellevue played, BHS 9 Bellevue 0.

 

Question: I remember last yr it was a big deal that everyone play on the same day or no one plays at all to keep everyone even w/the pitching. So, if Beechwood played today why didn't St Henry/HC have to play? It is definetly to HC advantage not to play today now Ryan will be able to throw tomorrow.

Beechwood/Bellevue played, BHS 9 Bellevue 0.

 

Question: I remember last yr it was a big deal that everyone play on the same day or no one plays at all to keep everyone even w/the pitching. So, if Beechwood played today why didn't St Henry/HC have to play? It is definetly to HC advantage not to play today now Ryan will be able to throw tomorrow.

That rule about playing or not playing was only used during the first round of the regionals. The four first round regional games are played at the district winners home field, but if one of the four were unplayable, all of them were cancelled. Also, I believe that this was just a gentleman's agreement amoungst the coaches. I don't think that this is mandatory.

 

In the All "A" Classic, I don't think there is such rules.

Beechwood/Bellevue played, BHS 9 Bellevue 0.

 

Question: I remember last yr it was a big deal that everyone play on the same day or no one plays at all to keep everyone even w/the pitching. So, if Beechwood played today why didn't St Henry/HC have to play? It is definetly to HC advantage not to play today now Ryan will be able to throw tomorrow.

Who pitched for Beechwood???

Who pitched for Beechwood???

 

Bankemper threw the first 4(8-0) then Bertke(8th grader) finished it up. If I remember right, each gave up one hit apiece.

Finals have apparently been moved to tonight ,Friday night . The winner of the St.Henry vs HC game will play a double-header . Beechwood was suppose to play down-state today . Wonder what they will do ? Probably send some JV kids down state to play that game , like they did vs Walton . :confused:

Finals have apparently been moved to tonight ,Friday night . The winner of the St.Henry vs HC game will play a double-header . Beechwood was suppose to play down-state today . Wonder what they will do ? Probably send some JV kids down state to play that game , like they did vs Walton . :confused:

 

Exactly right! The JV will go to play at Henry Co in a wooden bat tourney. The V will have nine players at the All A game tonight. The freshman play away today also and will come as soon as they can get there just in case of an injury.

 

I would assume Ryan throws for HC in the first game?

 

I will still take Beechwood to win tonight in the final.

Exactly right! The JV will go to play at Henry Co in a wooden bat tourney. The V will have nine players at the All A game tonight. The freshman play away today also and will come as soon as they can get there just in case of an injury.

 

I would assume Ryan throws for HC in the first game?

 

I will still take Beechwood to win tonight in the final.

It's offical Beechwood wins 3-0 against Holy Cross. A real pitchers dual. Beechwood plays game with 9 players as the rest of the team plays in a tournment in Bardstown. Elliot goes the distance for Beechwood giving up two hits and striking out 10+. Holy Cross pitcher ???? pitched well but Beechwood was able to come up with key hits with runners on. Great game.

Exactly right! The JV will go to play at Henry Co in a wooden bat tourney. The V will have nine players at the All A game tonight. The freshman play away today also and will come as soon as they can get there just in case of an injury.

 

I would assume Ryan throws for HC in the first game?

 

I will still take Beechwood to win tonight in the final.

 

Wow, for a single A school, that is pretty good to be able to assemble the JV/V into 2 varsity squads, plus having the frosh play on the same night. And to boot, I think the "varisty squads" won both contests. I still pick the Beechies to be my "Vegas team" in 2007... someone give me some odds.

Agreed , Beechwood has no chance !!! :thumb:

 

 

I guess you were referring to no chance at winning the state championship? HC must have thought they had it in the bag as they saved Ryan for the finals. Well, I hate to say it but Beechwood beat Ryan and will represent the 9th region once again. I will say it now, they will represent the 9th region again next yr also.:dancingpa

I guess you were referring to no chance at winning the state championship? HC must have thought they had it in the bag as they saved Ryan for the finals. Well, I hate to say it but Beechwood beat Ryan and will represent the 9th region once again. I will say it now, they will represent the 9th region again next yr also.:dancingpa

They better start hitting the ball better to beat CovCath and Ryle....My sleeper in the ninth would be Boone County..

I guess you were referring to no chance at winning the state championship? HC must have thought they had it in the bag as they saved Ryan for the finals. Well, I hate to say it but Beechwood beat Ryan and will represent the 9th region once again. I will say it now, they will represent the 9th region again next yr also.:dancingpa

 

 

Sometimes you take a shot in the dark to motivate the boys .Ya know what I mean Shooter !!

 

Sorry to report that the "B " SQUAD lost 5-0 . It was about a freshman team they put on the field at Bardstown . I think they had 2 sophs in the L/U .Coach Myerhoff was very pleased with effort of the "TIGGERS" vs a solid varsity team .They eliminated the errors the boys had in the game vs Walton varsity earlier in the week . They just could not muster enough hits .

 

To say the least the future looks very bright for the Beechies !!!

They better start hitting the ball better to beat CovCath and Ryle....My sleeper in the ninth would be Boone County..

 

Very well put raiderbird. Elliott and Bankemper can not pitch every game where one run might win it. I agree w/the sleeper. Boone is very talented w/numerous starters back from a very good team, maybe 7 starters back?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.