April 8, 200719 yr Author With a name like Adolph, he's a winner in my book. Seriously, who would name their kid Adolph. I wonder what fans thought about him during WW2, of course that was probably all erased after 48 and 49. He was 38 when Hitler came to power. When he was born, obviously, Adolph was just another name. That was a very very weak post.
April 8, 200719 yr He was 38 when Hitler came to power. When he was born, obviously, Adolph was just another name. That was a very very weak post. :thumb: :thumb: Like I said, you started a very good thread and then................well, it is obvious. :sleep:
April 8, 200719 yr He was 38 when Hitler came to power. When he was born, obviously, Adolph was just another name. That was a very very weak post. But humorous to some, and in no way meant to be offensive to Adolph or his mother for naming him such.
April 8, 200719 yr You are the only one that I see that is laughing . He who laughs first laughs last.
April 8, 200719 yr You are the only one that I see that is laughing . He who laughs first laughs last. I guess so. I guess it's a BGP sin to make a joke about Adolph Rupp. Even if he did favor Alfred Hitchcock
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.