April 9, 200719 yr Hey I have been critical of Redick and Huggins for their actions. And I will be critical of Gilispie. Its very irresponsible of him. But it seems he has accepted responsibility for his actions and openly discussed it at his news conference. If this happens again I dont know if I would want him to be the UK coach anymore.So it's three strikes and you're out?
April 9, 200719 yr So he has one charge on his record since the 2nd one was dropped.Under very dubious circumstances, as 'ru pointed out.
April 10, 200719 yr Here is the photo from the news if you had not seen it. And funny enough it comes in an avatar friendly size as well. :devil: Just kidding, but you have to admit after all the stuff Louisville fan got ribbed for with the Kevin Willard mistake and the all the UC fans went through with Huggins turn about is fair play. But seriously though people need to realize how important it is not to drink and drive. The line between "just a couple" and one too many is far too thin.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.