High School Coaches selling tickets

This thread is a joke. Who cares what the coaches do with the tickets! They earned them and should be able to do whatever they want with them!!!

As long as taxpayers are paying the tow, no coaches shouldn't be able to do whatever they want with them.

It sounds like we are a little too close for comfort for some members.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, Lets say the school pays the expenses of the Science teachers to go to the national science fair. For comparison sakes, lets say there is a $10 admission fee to the science fair and the school has purchased the tickets for the science teachers. Would it be OK for the science teachers to sell the tickets to the national science fair and pocket the money?

As long as taxpayers are paying the tow, no coaches shouldn't be able to do whatever they want with them.

It sounds like we are a little too close for comfort for some members.

Can you call out a coach for scalping when you're willing (and have actually purchased) tickets for over face-value?

Can you call out a coach for scalping when you're willing (and have actually purchased) tickets for over face-value?

Yes!

Don't get me wrong everyone, I could care less what any coach does with "his tickets," what I don't care for is all the attempts here to rationalize it.

OK, Lets say the school pays the expenses of the Science teachers to go to the national science fair. For comparison sakes, lets say there is a $10 admission fee to the science fair and the school has purchased the tickets for the science teachers. Would it be OK for the science teachers to sell the tickets to the national science fair and pocket the money?

I can see the lines of people waiting outside trying to get tickets to this fine event!!