Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

June Buchanan School

Will JBS make the sweet sixteen next year? 58 members have voted

  1. 1. Will JBS make the sweet sixteen next year?

    • Yes
      50%
      29
    • No
      50%
      29

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What did you think about their season, and what are their chances of making it back to the sweet sixteen next season.

They return their entire starting lineup, to my knowledge. Why wouldn't they be the favorite?

They are the favorite, as they should be.

Does that mean they are a shoe in? Heck no.

I think Breathitt will be to much to handle for JBS next year. Breathitt has all of the starters returning. Plus they are very deep on thier bench. The can sub and not lose much if any. It should be fun next year. Good luck to both teams.

FROM WHAT I HEAR THEY MAY BE SOME MOVING OF ATHLETES AROUND NEXT YEAR,NOT TOO HAPPY BUT THAT HAPPENS EVERYWHERE,SO IF THEY DONT LOOSE ANYONE THEY WILL HAVE TA BE THE ODDS ON FAVORITE TO RETURN,AND bOBCATS WILL BE THERE AND WATCH OUT FOR THE hAZARD BULLDAWGS THEY HAVE LOTS TALENT.....

They will be the favorite if they get everyone back. But I heard that 2 of there starters were transferring. Anybody else hear this?

They will be the favorite if they get everyone back. But I heard that 2 of there starters were transferring. Anybody else hear this?

Yes, I was hearing the same thing.

The word is now, that all of the players are happy and have promised each other they will come back next year. If Trey and Garrison continue to improve JBS could be very very good next year.

They will be the favorite if they get everyone back. But I heard that 2 of there starters were transferring. Anybody else hear this?

Which Two?

  • Author
FROM WHAT I HEAR THEY MAY BE SOME MOVING OF ATHLETES AROUND NEXT YEAR,NOT TOO HAPPY BUT THAT HAPPENS EVERYWHERE,SO IF THEY DONT LOOSE ANYONE THEY WILL HAVE TA BE THE ODDS ON FAVORITE TO RETURN,AND bOBCATS WILL BE THERE AND WATCH OUT FOR THE hAZARD BULLDAWGS THEY HAVE LOTS TALENT.....

 

 

 

No, all 5 of the starters have went there since kindergarten or first grade and I don't see why they would all of a sudden change schools after having the best year their school has ever had. And with a fairly good shot of making it back to Rupp next year they would have to be crazy to leave. I have heard from parents and things and I haven't heard anything about anyone going anywhere.

The word is now, that all of the players are happy and have promised each other they will come back next year. If Trey and Garrison continue to improve JBS could be very very good next year.

Well I hope this is true, nice young team with a lot of potential, it would be a shame if some would leave and mess that all up.

They will be the favorite if they get everyone back. But I heard that 2 of there starters were transferring. Anybody else hear this?

Heard that the best player on the team my be transferring to Shelby Valley...no names, figure it out...I also heard that one may be at Knott or Letcher Central forgot which one of the two but yeah I've heard this.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.