Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

June Buchanan School

Will JBS make the sweet sixteen next year? 58 members have voted

  1. 1. Will JBS make the sweet sixteen next year?

    • Yes
      50%
      29
    • No
      50%
      29

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Heard that the best player on the team my be transferring to Shelby Valley...no names, figure it out...I also heard that one may be at Knott or Letcher Central forgot which one of the two but yeah I've heard this.

 

Cox to SV. Interesting.

A question?

 

Garison Collins 6'9 freshman, will he play DI basketball. He has some potential and could be 7-1 before he graduates. When I was in school I grew from 5'8 as a freshman to 6'1 as a sophomore, 6'3 as a Junior and 6'5 when I graduated, which I never grew anymore after I graduated. I grew 9 inches in 4 years in HS. that is pretty freaky but could you imagime if a kid who is already 6'9 grew 9 more inches from now untill the time he graduates?? Maybe it won't happen, but it's something to think about....but I don't know he would be 7'6' if you looked at it like that......lol

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.