3.Clay Co.

4.LexChristian

5.Rose Hill

6.E'Town

7.Scott Co.

8.Nelson Co.

9.Assumption

10.Fairdale

Sorry Mr. No Name, I don't see how Rose Hill can be in the top 10. They have lost all of their big guns over the past two years. They are very young and inexperienced. I believe that in a couple of years they will be good, but not next year.

I heard Katy Cook from Woodford County that went to Texas for a year is coming back to take Emily London's place...just rumor have you

Katy has already tried to enroll at LCA once and was not admitted. Not sure what would change to allow it this time.

Also, I know Catholic will be tough, but Keyla and Cash will be big losses for this team. Wasn't a lot of depth this year and now you're asking at least one of those girls to contribute big minutes. If they stay at the top, coach Hans is doing one heck of a job.

Katy has already tried to enroll at LCA once and was not admitted. Not sure what would change to allow it this time.

Also, I know Catholic will be tough, but Keyla and Cash will be big losses for this team. Wasn't a lot of depth this year and now you're asking at least one of those girls to contribute big minutes. If they stay at the top, coach Hans is doing one heck of a job.

Since you brought it up, could you explain why not?

Since you brought it up, could you explain why not?

LCA has a lengthy application process they administer to each applicant looking to enroll that cover academics as well as personal and family information.

I don't know what the exact reason was, I just know that something came up during the process that kept the school from accepting her. I don't think it was negative, just not up to their standards.

This could change if she were to try to enroll again, but I don't know for sure.

Who is everyones Top 5 for next season?

heres mine

1. Iroquois

2. Lexington Catholic

3. Lexington Christian

4. Clay Co

5. E'town

I like this top 5, but I would say LCA should be #1 with 4 returning starters from this years State Championship Team. Catholic will have the best player in the state.

I like this top 5, but I would say LCA should be #1 with 4 returning starters from this years State Championship Team. Catholic will have the best player in the state.

I agree , LCA should be the team to beat. They will miss Emily, but they are very talented and every girl on the team is playing at a high level this summer. Catholic will be strong as always.