March 26, 200719 yr True, but guys are typically let out of LOI's after a coaching change. Do you really want a kid that absolutely doesn't want to be at your school? Now whether they would release him to play at UK is another matter. As adamant as the kid sounds, he may not mind sitting out a year to follow Billy if it came to it. I may be mistaken, but if he does that I believe he will lose a year of eligibility.
March 26, 200719 yr I'm pretty sure it's SEC policy that he'd lose two years if he transfered in the first year of his LOI.
March 26, 200719 yr Calathes will play at UF regardless of who the coach is. Players say this kind of thing all the time....Doesn't usually happen in the end.
March 26, 200719 yr Interesting what would happen, but in reality, he wouldn't fill any large need at UK. He'd be in with Bradley/Crawford/Meeks, so he's not vital.
March 26, 200719 yr I think of couple of you UK fans are doing too much "wishful thinking." IF Billy D comes to Uk I'll be more than happy to eat crow, but IMO he stays put in Florida
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.