Holmes Scott Co. Updates

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, but I will say this: Holmes' player have been described to me as glorified linebackers at times. They bump. A LOT.

From what I understand, the 9th Region refs let it get pretty physical (which as a Highlands fan, I like) but do folks think that being able to play that type of physical play in the 9th hurts them when they get down state where perhaps they call a closer game? I'm not suggesting it, only asking if its possible. I don't follow bball enough to know.

From what I understand, the 9th Region refs let it get pretty physical (which as a Highlands fan, I like) but do folks think that being able to play that type of physical play in the 9th hurts them when they get down state where perhaps they call a closer game? I'm not suggesting it, only asking if its possible. I don't follow bball enough to know.

My dad has been preaching that for years. My uncle represented the 9th region last year as a ref, and he'd never admit that there is a difference. A foul here is equal to a foul in the 4th or 15th regions. I think that NKY is influenced by the GCL style of ball. If you get on the Ohio sites, a lot of them are complaining about how rough the GCL plays ball and how it effects the northern Ohio teams.