Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota GoldenGophers

Featured Replies

Is it just me or did they get e HUGE steal with "Orlando" Tubby Smith...I think they were very aggressive and got a great coach out of it...I dont know about you all but Minnesota got another fan outta me...

Is it just me or did they get e HUGE steal with "Orlando" Tubby Smith...I think they were very aggressive and got a great coach out of it...I dont know about you all but Minnesota got another fan outta me...

Count me in!:thumb:

Minnesota is now my second favorite team!!!

  • Author
Minnesota is now my second favorite team!!!

Me 2 :thumb:

I will surely keep a close watch on them and they will be second to UK in my book.

Yep. Me too.

I'm sure they're pinching themselves. He's outta their league for sure.

I will be pulling for Tubby at UM. We can start update threads on what recruits he signs. lol

  • Author
Sounds like some people were more Tubby Fans, then UK fans.

No Tubby got WAY to much heat, and I TRUELY fell bad for the guy...

They got a good deal. They got a coach who might get them into the NCAA each year, maybe a sweet 16 run. Thats all they need at UM to be happy.

Also, Patterson and Lucas should be following him to UM if they were going to come to KY.

My Gopher basketball shirt is in the mail.

I'm suprised there are any UK fans left. At this rate they should all be, Oklahoma State, Louisville, or now Minnesota fans.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.