Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota GoldenGophers

Featured Replies

  • Author
I'm suprised there are any UK fans left. At this rate they should all be, Oklahoma State, Louisville, or now Minnesota fans.

Cheaters and Traders do not count...:lol:

I'm suprised there are any UK fans left. At this rate they should all be, Oklahoma State, Louisville, or now Minnesota fans.

 

Never said I wasn't rooting for UK anymore....

 

Minnesota is now my 2ND favorite team....I'm not allowed to root for other teams to do well now???

Also, Patterson and Lucas should be following him to UM if they were going to come to KY.

 

Come on, they may follow but seriously. Recruits want coaching, prestige, education (hopefully), and extras. UK has 3/4, Minnesota has 1/4!

I'm suprised there are any UK fans left. At this rate they should all be, Oklahoma State, Louisville, or now Minnesota fans.

 

Oklahoma State!:eek: Are you serious!

Sounds like some people were more Tubby Fans, then UK fans.

 

I love UK. But I hate UK fans. Call me a masochist

I love UK. But I hate UK fans. Call me a masochist

Hey now you hate some UK fans.:thumb: :D By the way I feel the same way.

Hey now you hate some UK fans.:thumb: :D By the way I feel the same way.

Sorry about that. I'll try not to be so inclusive.:cool:

  • Author
I love UK. But I hate UK fans. Call me a masochist

You hate me...:cry: :cry: :cry:

Sorry about that. I'll try not to be so inclusive.:cool:

I know where your coming from. I got your back.:D

I'll be adding Minnesota to the K State and Ole Miss viewing list...

I love UK. But I hate UK fans. Call me a masochist

 

As humbly as I can possibly be, I'm as big of a UK fan as you'll find and I echo your sentiments to a 'T'.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.