Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA scores, updates, chat.

Featured Replies

Nopers, it's free.

 

Go to NCAAsports.com and you should see a link there that says watch games online.

 

They issued VIP passes a while ago to avoid waiting long in line, once you are "IN" you don't close the window and can watch whatever games are currently starting. If you don't have that VIP pass, doesn't mean you can't watch, just means you might wait a while longer.

 

 

Yea VIP and I'm still 37,000 th in line:irked:

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Yea VIP and I'm still 37,000 th in line:irked:

 

I know it speeds up once the game starts, I'm currently sitting at 20 thousand.

 

If I didn't have that VIP pass I would be at 41 thousand, so I guess that's good. lol

Your right it does speed up.I watched it last year.If I hadnt been VIP I would have been 51,829.....Thanks for reminding me GT:thumb:

How come I have been stuck at 24,000 for about 10 minutes now?

I'm gonna go on a limb and say this is the longest line i've ever waited in!

  • Author

The general admission line is going to cross 100,000 any minute now.

 

I'm down to 3,000 in the VIP line.

  • Author

I'm in. Now I have to wait a few more minutes before Tech/Boston College and UL/Stanford start.

 

LET'S GET THIS STARTED!! : )

POOOOf just like that I'm in.......Will be watching the Cards....:ylsuper:

Gettin' a little nervous about the Cards and Stanford. Go Cards!!

Does everyone's player work? Mine just says connecting but doesn't show any game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.