Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA scores, updates, chat.

Featured Replies

We are an hour away, I didn't see any thread started, so with the mods permission, maybe we can all put all the in game chat here in one place. : )

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have made my picks and I am ready to roll!!!:banana:

I am so excited about it starting.. I CAN NOT WAIT

This will be a good thread for the chat!

I'm headed to Dickmans in Ft Wright. I should be there until at least 5 if anyone wants to stop in...

  • Author

One of the biggest upsets I picked this year was North Texas over Memphis, I'm sure I will be wrong. But why not, you always see a huge upset every year.

  • Author

I just logged into the NCAA website to watch the games online, there are already over 45 thousand people in CUE to watch games.

 

Goodness. lol

  • Author

Nopers, it's free.

 

Go to NCAAsports.com and you should see a link there that says watch games online.

 

They issued VIP passes a while ago to avoid waiting long in line, once you are "IN" you don't close the window and can watch whatever games are currently starting. If you don't have that VIP pass, doesn't mean you can't watch, just means you might wait a while longer.

  • Author
Im going to check it out

 

The best thing about it, is that they show EVERY GAME that is currently going on. You aren't just stuck with whatever CBS game is showing in your area. That's what I like about it.

One of the biggest upsets I picked this year was North Texas over Memphis, I'm sure I will be wrong. But why not, you always see a huge upset every year.

I don't know about that, I go to WKU and seen North Texas play twice and wasn't impressed with them at all...

  • Author
I don't know about that, I go to WKU and seen North Texas play twice and wasn't impressed with them at all...

 

They will likely lose by 20 or more, but darnit, it's part of the fun. : )

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.