Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Time for a Coaching Change........

Featured Replies

Let me start by saying that I don't care who the coach is as long as they are successful. I like Tubby, I think he is a great guy, but for whatever reason this program is not going where they need to with his leadership. I think Billy D or various others would bring excitement back to the program. I don't care if Mitch hires Tommy "Sweetwater" Jones so long as he is a proven winner that can lead us to the promise land. 10 years ago I looked forward to what channel 18 was calling Tubby Time, but now I look forward to Tubby Time....to go!!!!

 

Go BIG BLUE (Hey where is the big blue) Oh yeah, that's why we need to get rid of Tubby to get the big blue back.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ding ding ding....and back around we go!

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Oh, and welcome to the site, Rook.

Let me start by saying that I don't care who the coach is as long as they are successful. I like Tubby, I think he is a great guy, but for whatever reason this program is not going where they need to with his leadership. I think Billy D or various others would bring excitement back to the program. I don't care if Mitch hires Tommy "Sweetwater" Jones so long as he is a proven winner that can lead us to the promise land. 10 years ago I looked forward to what channel 18 was calling Tubby Time, but now I look forward to Tubby Time....to go!!!!

 

Go BIG BLUE (Hey where is the big blue) Oh yeah, that's why we need to get rid of Tubby to get the big blue back.

What makes you think Billy D would want to come to KY? He has it made where he is at.;)

What makes you think Billy D would want to come to KY? He has it made where he is at.;)

Maybe the same reason Rick Pitino left, I believe his exact words was " I WOULDNE LEAVE KY FOR NO AMOUNT OF $$$$$ IN THE WORLD" 36 hours later, He had his comb, brush and hair gel and off he was gone

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

You must be :sleep: :sleep:

Maybe you just love losing, you sure do defend it alot.

^I'm sorry i'm a Tubby supporter and I have my opinion agianst your all's...

^I'm sorry i'm a Tubby supporter and I have my opinion agianst your all's...

UK Basketball is alot bigger than Tubby Smith. The SEC tourney used to be called the UKIT now we can not even get close. Catlanta LOL not any more.

Welcome to the site 14thregion, but you're beating a dead horse, I agree with you but its time to accept Tubby's not going anywhere.

Welcome to the site 14thregion, but you're beating a dead horse, I agree with you but its time to accept Tubby's not going anywhere.

:thumb:

Wow....I'm actually impressed, this is the first "Fire Tubby" thread in a whole 2 or 3 days.....:rolleyes:

So if Kentucky were to fire Tubby would there be any Backlash? I don't think some people realize the mess that would bring if Tubby were fired!Maybe beyond Repair.:irked:

I'm not for Tubby or anything but I'm getting tired of seeing all these different threads with the same thing in them, it's quite annoying and just silly. If you don't like Tubby and want him fired then post about it in one of the other million threads that discuss it, no sense in making a new thread to repeat the same things over and over!

So if Kentucky were to fire Tubby would there be any Backlash? I don't think some people realize the mess that would bring if Tubby were fired!Maybe beyond Repair.:irked:

 

 

you mean worser than the mess we're in now? Bringing a dead team out on the floor game in and game out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.