Who are some teams to watch for in Cental KY

I think Boyle will be vastly improved next season and Danville is always good. Mercer is a big "?" as they make the biggest change in competition however, they return more than people realize and should at the very least be competitive. At most make a little run in the playoffs.

Mercer should be competitive, but they will be very young. Also - heard today that Mercer's Linebacker Rashad Buster transferred to a school in Ohio. Anyone have the details? This will be a MAJOR loss to Mercer's defense if this is true!

No, RaShad has NOT tranferred to a PREP school in Ohio. That's all Im going to say about the situation, but NO, RaShad HAS NOT enrolled at this school in Ohio!!!

Rashad Buster has made a trip to Cincinnati with Brandon Ford. Brandon Ford was enrolled at Harmony Community School on Monday. Rashad is in Cincinnati with his uncle where he was suppose to be enrolled on Monday. I will make a few phone calls and see if he in fact did enroll or if he just made the trip with Brandon. Word around the halls at the East Lexington Street Campus is that Rashad's father came to school on Monday morning and withdrew him from the system. I will check on it.

Just verified with a close family member - paperwork is being processed: Rashad Buster has moved to Cincinnati to live with his uncle and will be attending Harmony Community School. Now, Rashad might be back at Mercer if he can't make it work at this school, but for now, he has moved and is attending a different school.

What a loss for Mercer's defense!

Rashad Buster has made a trip to Cincinnati with Brandon Ford. Brandon Ford was enrolled at Harmony Community School on Monday. Rashad is in Cincinnati with his uncle where he was suppose to be enrolled on Monday. I will make a few phone calls and see if he in fact did enroll or if he just made the trip with Brandon. Word around the halls at the East Lexington Street Campus is that Rashad's father came to school on Monday morning and withdrew him from the system. I will check on it.

No need to make any calls. RaShad HAS NOT enrolled at Harmony or any other place for that matter.

No need to make any calls. RaShad HAS NOT enrolled at Harmony or any other place for that matter.

Confirmed with family members this morning - Rashad Buster has moved to Cincinnati to live with his uncle. He wanted to go to school where Brandon Ford was going to be going to school. That school is Harmony Community School. His father was at the East Lexington Street Campus on Monday morning with Brandon's grandmother. They both let the school know that they were withdrawing them in order to attend the school in Cincinnati. Brandon was enrolled on Monday and Rashad will be enrolled today (Tuesday). His uncle had to work yesterday and he was not able to get Rashad enrolled on Monday. THIS WAS ALL JUST CONFIRMED WITH A CLOSE FAMILY MEMBER. Brandon will be participating in spring football practice when it starts. If Rashad gets enrolled and is able to participate on the football team, I guess he will do the Spring Football practice too. But for now, Rashad Buster has moved to Cincinnati.

Confirmed with family members this morning - Rashad Buster has moved to Cincinnati to live with his uncle. He wanted to go to school where Brandon Ford was going to be going to school. That school is Harmony Community School. His father was at the East Lexington Street Campus on Monday morning with Brandon's grandmother. They both let the school know that they were withdrawing them in order to attend the school in Cincinnati. Brandon was enrolled on Monday and Rashad will be enrolled today (Tuesday). His uncle had to work yesterday and he was not able to get Rashad enrolled on Monday. THIS WAS ALL JUST CONFIRMED WITH A CLOSE FAMILY MEMBER. Brandon will be participating in spring football practice when it starts. If Rashad gets enrolled and is able to participate on the football team, I guess he will do the Spring Football practice too. But for now, Rashad Buster has moved to Cincinnati.

With all do respect, I don't know who you have talked to, but RaShad has not enrolled at Harmony Community School in Cincinatti. I talked with him this morning from David Poole's phone, as well as David Poole, from the school (Head Football Coach/ Dean of Students at Harmony) and RaShad has not and will not be enrolling at Harmony. Arrangements are being made to get him back to Harrodsburg from Cincinatti ASAP.

With all do respect, I don't know who you have talked to, but RaShad has not enrolled at Harmony Community School in Cincinatti. I talked with him this morning from David Poole's phone, as well as David Poole, from the school (Head Football Coach/ Dean of Students at Harmony) and RaShad has not and will not be enrolling at Harmony. Arrangements are being made to get him back to Harrodsburg from Cincinatti ASAP.

Just made another phone call to the immediate family member - Rashad was talked into going to Cincinnati by his teammate. It was a "spur of the moment" thing. They said Rashad was misled in thinking that he could just show up at the school and enroll with no other arrangements made. Hopefully, Rashad will be back by the end of the day. Mercer sure does need him on defense!

I know Campbellsville is looking forward to playing Marion Co. again next year. We beat 'em 4 years in a row and they got us last year. They lost like 17 seniors, and they come to C-Ville next year. C-Ville returns 8 on both sides of the ball.