JBS vs. Breathitt

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see this as a Great game and waiting is the winner of Knott/Hazard before they either can take the trip to Rupp,Monday games should be two Dandy simi finals,but i do think Breathitt Bobcats take it to wire and WINS,get out and support your team and the Kids, cause thats what it is all about..........

I hate to pick JBS but I think these teams matchup well except for two areas. Breathitt has no answer for Cox and coaching advantadge goes to JBS. So JBS by 9

Coaching advantadge? JBS coach is a joke. If this team was coached the way they should be this team would destroy everyone the play. Breathitt I beleive will handle cox a little bit better this time. Breathitt in a close on. 77-75

I hate to pick JBS but I think these teams matchup well except for two areas. Breathitt has no answer for Cox and coaching advantadge goes to JBS. So JBS by 9

I've watch alot of post by you bball king and i thought you was smarter than that to say the JBS has a better coaching staff than Breathitt. The last time these 2 teams played, on one time out JBS Coaches didn't know what to do so they let the older Stepp draw out the play. You will never see Breathitt's Coach's do that.

JBS's coaches may not always make their team play "team" ball, but their coaching ability is hard to question. Especially, Jim, he was a very successful coach at the college level. Gary probably doesn't know the game as well as Jim, but lets don't kid ourselves, Jim is probably the actual coach of this team. The Stepp's know the game, but want to boost the stats of certain players. If Breathitt and JBS both play team ball, it should be a dandy.