Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Moving up with Every Win...

Featured Replies

I think every win they get in the SEC tourny they move up a seeding...Right now they are an 8, with a win tomm. they are a 7 and so on...If they win the tourny I think they will get a 5...What do u think???

  • Replies 56
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you been talking with my brother? He thinks with every win, UK moves up another seed. Right now, he thinks they're an 8 (and came into today with a 9).

 

I personally think they'll be a 7 or 8 seed.

  • Author
Have you been talking with my brother? He thinks with every win, UK moves up another seed. Right now, he thinks they're an 8 (and came into today with a 9).

 

I personally think they'll be a 7 or 8 seed.

I had them as a 9 before today also...

I agree as well. Only difference I see is that they were an 8 going into the Bama game. I have them as a 7 right now, a win tomorrow puts them at a 6, a win over Vandy moves them to a 5, and an SEC title possibly gets them a 4 (if it's over Florida in the finals).

 

If they beat MissSt. and play Arkansas in the semis, they probably don't get higher than a 5 even if they win the tournament.

I think they were a 7 coming in due to the high RPI and conference strength. I believe they're still a 7 and a win over Miss St probably won't move them up any, but, if they make it to the finals, I believe they'll be a 5 or 6 and even if they win it, still a 5 at best, probably still a 6..

I think every win they get in the SEC tourny they move up a seeding...Right now they are an 8, with a win tomm. they are a 7 and so on...If they win the tourny I think they will get a 5...What do u think???

They just had one...Rome wasn't built in a day.

I think if they win 4 in a row and win the tourney, they're a 5 seed. Which means the awesome 5/12 matchup. I predict a 7 seed.

Very poor thinking process. It's not that easy to erase their finish to the regular season...

  • Author

24-10 if they win out and win the SEC tourny...Not a 5 seed??? I think so...

Very poor thinking process. It's not that easy to erase their finish to the regular season...

 

It'll be pretty easy if they win the SEC tourney.

It'll be pretty easy if they win the SEC tourney.

That's three wins past where this started...

That's three wins past where this started...

 

Agreed. Do not put the cart before the horse.

That's three wins past where this started...

 

It'll also include the nation's toughest schedule, a top 10 RPI, 4 consecutive wins heading into the NCAA's, wins over Alabama, Mississippi State, Vandy/Arkansas, and most likely Florida or Tennessee. I think they are a 5 seed at least.

It'll also include the nation's toughest schedule, a top 10 RPI, 4 consecutive wins heading into the NCAA's, wins over Alabama, Mississippi State, Vandy/Arkansas, and most likely Florida or Tennessee. I think they are a 5 seed at least.

So if it's 3 west teams and UT they go up to a 5 at LEAST? No way. Maybe a 5 at BEST. You guys are getting WAY ahead of yourself with this Jekyl and Hyde team...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.