Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott Co. Vs Lexcath

Featured Replies

What are your alls thoughts about this rematch?

Scott co. 73-69.

What are your alls thoughts about this rematch?

 

 

 

 

We have a game tonight to worry about

I hate when people put threads about predictions and thoughts of games that will not be place unless both teams win. What happens if one of these teams is upset in their 1st round game?

I hate when people put threads about predictions and thoughts of games that will not be place unless both teams win. What happens if one of these teams is upset in their 1st round game?

 

 

Good point. 1/2 is ok. Lex. Cath won last night

There is 0% chance that Frankfort High will beat Scott Co. For the record I am a FHS fan. But also a realist.

 

 

I think Scott Co. beats Cath. 84-77

I am predicting this game by coin flip. I flipped and Catholic will win. (I may have gone 2 out of 3 had it gone differently.)

One game at a time... I'll respond to this one tomorrow - if my Cards are still playing.

  • Author

My bad everybody I thought Scott Co already played Frankfort.

I am going to close this thread...after the Scott Co game tonight then you can start a new one, and won't have to read all the eariler posts.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.