Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Greenup Coach Will Be Scott Co. Assistant

Featured Replies

I have been told by a very reliable source that former Mr. Basketball Scott Hundley, now assistant coach at Scott Co. will be named the next Greenup Co. coach by the last of March or early April.

I wouldn't think that would be a good fit - with Coach Billy Hicks being the uncle of former Greenup Coach Jim Bob Hicks???

 

Don't get me wrong - I think Hundley will make someone a GREAT head coach, but I don't see it being at Greenup.

I wouldn't think that would be a good fit - with Coach Billy Hicks being the uncle of former Greenup Coach Jim Bob Hicks???

 

Don't get me wrong - I think Hundley will make someone a GREAT head coach, but I don't see it being at Greenup.

:thumb:

 

I agree, I think he will stay around central KY.

I would be real surprised.

After the way the last coach with Scott Co connections worked out I'd be suprised if they went that route again. LB

Also next year is his little brothers senior year....

Scott has his reasons for wanting to move to this area and my source tells me he has already spoken with the administration.

I wouldn't think that would be a good fit - with Coach Billy Hicks being the uncle of former Greenup Coach Jim Bob Hicks???

 

Don't get me wrong - I think Hundley will make someone a GREAT head coach, but I don't see it being at Greenup.

 

I agree. From the sounds of some of the posts on here over the last few months it sounds like their are some problems surrounding this program. Don't know if it had to do with players, parents, coaches, administration, or a combination. This job seems to me like it needs a seasoned veteran to get it back on track. On the other hand if Hundley turns it around he will look like a genius. Only time will tell.

I have been told by a very reliable source that former Mr. Basketball Scott Hundley, now assistant coach at Scott Co. will be named the next Greenup Co. coach by the last of March or early April.

Only if he is NUTS!!!

I wouldn't think that would be a good fit - with Coach Billy Hicks being the uncle of former Greenup Coach Jim Bob Hicks???

 

Don't get me wrong - I think Hundley will make someone a GREAT head coach, but I don't see it being at Greenup.

:thumb: I agree. Maybe it was former GCHS coach will be Scott Co. assistant.

:thumb: I agree. Maybe it was former GCHS coach will be Scott Co. assistant.

 

No extra baggage for my Cards - thanks anyway.

They have it right. Scott Hundley is very interested in the GC job.

I wouldn't think that would be a good fit - with Coach Billy Hicks being the uncle of former Greenup Coach Jim Bob Hicks???

 

Don't get me wrong - I think Hundley will make someone a GREAT head coach, but I don't see it being at Greenup.

 

 

I'm not so sure slick would agree.....:sssh:

No truth to this. I talked to Scott tonight at the game. His quote was, "I'd have to be crazy to go up there into that mess..."

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.