Russell 56 Rowan Co. 38

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Russell just won the region. The Rowan fans said this was the championship. Looks like Rowan wasnt very competitive.

FYI, I do think the winner of this game will go on to win the region and I still think that. I was hoping Rowan would play better, but they fell apart in the 3rd quarter. They only scored 2 points in the 3rd quarter and shot 20% from the field for the game. Rowan was very competitive and they didn't give up until the final horn sounded.

This in no way caused the outcome but they scraped the bottom of the referee barrell in this one. There is no way that any fan who attended this game on either side can say that this referee crew had a clue. One of the most pathetic displays of "officiating" that has ever been. I am utterly suprised that they were able to keep the game from erupting into an injury or other ugly display. Absolutely pathetic. These three should never officiate another game at the high school level.

It's always the refs fault when you lose. Give some credit, Coach Kidwell and Russell was prepared and done a good job.

Congrads to Coach Kid and Russell.

Did I not clearly state that the refs in no way impacted the final outcome?

Did I not clearly state that the refs in no way impacted the final outcome?

But the first thing people on here want to say is how bad the refs were. Give credit to the teams and talk about the game, I don't want to know about the refs. If you want to talk about the refs start a thread on it so all of us don't have to read it.