Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pulaski County 64 Somerset 52

Featured Replies

  • Author

Somerset played terrible in this one. They could not rebound!!! PC dominated both the offensive and defensive boards!

Yes.

 

 

Where is the Region being held at?

  • Author
Where is the Region being held at?

 

I'm not for sure, someone like hector or SSF might know.

S-Football you nailed it man, Jumpers cannot rebound!!

I can't figure out my Jumpers man!!

Good coaching also helped the Maroons... they exploited(sp) every thing the Jumpers struggled in... Jumpers couldnt hit shots, rebound, hit free throws...I have a feeling these two could win the region

Did Ty Perkins sit this one out?

Disappointing for the Jumpers. I expect Pulaski to win this one, but wouldn't have been suprised if Somerset won. Good luck to both in the region tournament.

Did Ty Perkins sit this one out?

 

Yes...Muse played good for PC though

  • Author

Once again Jon Perkins was T'd up but John Cole was as well for Somerset, also an assistant coach was late in the game for Somerset as well...An overall frustrating night for the Jumpers. Price and Wallen only attempted maybe three 3's on the night? No one really found their rhythm for the Jumpers.

S-Football you nailed it man, Jumpers cannot rebound!!

I can't figure out my Jumpers man!!

 

No heart, and poor coaching. That's the Jumpers this year. The talent should be there, the fire and the ability to adjust from the bench aren't. It is a discrace that this team will finish at .500 or worse.

No heart, and poor coaching. That's the Jumpers this year. The talent should be there, the fire and the ability to adjust from the bench aren't. It is a discrace that this team will finish at .500 or worse.
I beg to differ AverageJoesGym....Coach Thacker is one of the most respected coaches in Eastern Kentucky. His work ethic is second to none. I think his successes speak for themselves at Somerset. I would love to see them win a regional title and hopefully this is the year. Good luck Briarjumpers and Coach Thacker.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.