Mason County 66 Bracken County 45

Lady Royals earn there birth into next weeks 10th region and tourny and a date in thursday District title game,Congrats Lady Royals.Wanna say what a wonderful job Bracken county players did in this game and there Coachs for preparing as this was actually much closer than the final might look.You ladys played very hard and unfortuanatly you are the 2nd best team in this District with a crappy draw good luck to you Bracken seniors and be proud.Lady Bears are young and will be a Tough team next season.

I agree game was alot closer then score shows, The three pointer at the end of the 3rd quarter buzzer was a key shot in this one i guess the banks stay open late in Maysville. LOL A very good game from tip to buzzer, both teams played very hard I thought the Lady Bears exacuted very well just needed some breaks down the stretch and didnt get them Good Luck to the Lady Royals in the finals. To the Lady Bears congratulations on a good season keep your heads up and keep working hard i thought all the young Ladies from Bracken played very well last night says alot about a team when you can play 11 or 12 girls and still be in the game against Mason Co. IMO Bracken has the deepest bench in the District.

Congrats to the Lady Royals - you are a very talented team. To the Lady Bears: Hold your heads high - just a super effort. I am really enthused with the play of Ahrens - truly saw the desire for the ball. Couple of camps and some dedicated conditioning - the sky's the limit for this young Lady.

Couldn't see too much on the closed-circuit TV at the concession stand, but I was very impressed from what I did see; particularly from Ahrens. Looked like BC was able to keep it REAL close until the 4th quarter - great effort from the Lady Bears.

Coach Schultz put together a great game plan. Box and 1 on Cline and go to Ahrens every chance you get. The Lady Bears executed the game plan perfectly and was able to hang around for 3 quarters!

Congrats to Brittany Jefferson on a wonderful career and good luck to you in your future endeavors!

A Great game to watch. Best of luck to both teams.

Bracken will be a force the next few years and then some. Kinda showed last night why I asked if they were a dark horse early in the year. Next year might even be considered a contender.

Again best of luck to both Teams.

A Great game to watch. Best of luck to both teams.

Bracken will be a force the next few years and then some. Kinda showed last night why I asked if they were a dark horse early in the year. Next year might even be considered a contender.

Again best of luck to both Teams.

How can you say this about a team that lost 10-11 games in a row and something like 14 of 16. Mason County can turn it on and off when they want too,so the first half wasn't coaching brillliance(that would be coaching a team to their strenghs for a whole season and knowing and evaluating your personnel,no matter what age). The talent is there,yes,but they are gonna have to show me something.

How can you say this about a team that lost 10-11 games in a row and something like 14 of 16. Mason County can turn it on and off when they want too,so the first half wasn't coaching brillliance(that would be coaching a team to their strenghs for a whole season and knowing and evaluating your personnel,no matter what age). The talent is there,yes,but they are gonna have to show me something.

I disagree with you in saying Mason County can turn it on and off whenever they want to. This time of the year you never want to think that way anyhow. Mason is a good team, but this time of the year no team is good enough to turn it on whenever they want to, Montgomery's, Mason's or Lex Catholic.....everyone has to bring their "A" game everynight or they go home. Give credit to Bracken County, they came out and took it right at Mason County, got Mason into foul trouble by pounding the ball inside, and take away the 40 footer by Litzinger(the dagger in Brackens heart) and you have a different ballgame in the 4th quarter because the momentum doesn't shift if Kasey doesn't hit that shot. We are looking at a game much like at BC last year where it came down to free throws and a Mason 6 point win. Mason County has played in big games throughout the season and that attributed to their fourth quarter that propelled them on to the victory. Brackens future is bright, believe me. Best of luck to both teams competing for the district crown Thursday night and in the region.

I can say that because when they really needed to pull together they did. I have seen this team play many games this year. They are a young team with lots of potential. Frankly they don’t need to show you anything. Really, It does not matter what I think as long as they believe in themselves.

The Bracken Lady Bears will be back next year showing everyone who cares to see ..just exactly what they are made of.This is a very competitive group of ladies and they will only lose one player for next season and altho Brittany will be a huge loss in leadership and just a fine example of being a wonderful young lady...they will be back even stronger next year.They lost many close games this year that they will be able to win with another year of experience and maturity.Keep working hard Lady Bears and I believe next year you'll see the fruits of the hard work pay off.Good luck to Mason and St.Pats and especially good luck to Brittany J. who has been a wonderful example for all the younger girls on this team this year!:thumb:

The Bracken Lady Bears will be back next year showing everyone who cares to see ..just exactly what they are made of.This is a very competitive group of ladies and they will only lose one player for next season and altho Brittany will be a huge loss in leadership and just a fine example of being a wonderful young lady...they will be back even stronger next year.They lost many close games this year that they will be able to win with another year of experience and maturity.Keep working hard Lady Bears and I believe next year you'll see the fruits of the hard work pay off.Good luck to Mason and St.Pats and especially good luck to Brittany J. who has been a wonderful example for all the younger girls on this team this year!:thumb:

I agree with you Proud Polar Pop Bracken Co. has a bright future hope all the young ladies put in alot of work in the off season with them being young they will need to work on there games as much as possible during the summer and fall. Lets hope they come back next year with a big chip on there shoulder and show everyone that Bracken Counties Lady Bear program is on the rebound and they have alot to prove GOOD LUCK LADY BEARS lets see what we can do next year. I belive Ahrens will really step up next year as will alot of the other girls and they will only have 2 seniors next year .Sure looks like a good couple of years at Bracken County.

I agree with you Proud Polar Pop Bracken Co. has a bright future hope all the young ladies put in alot of work in the off season with them being young they will need to work on there games as much as possible during the summer and fall. Lets hope they come back next year with a big chip on there shoulder and show everyone that Bracken Counties Lady Bear program is on the rebound and they have alot to prove GOOD LUCK LADY BEARS lets see what we can do next year. I belive Ahrens will really step up next year as will alot of the other girls and they will only have 2 seniors next year .Sure looks like a good couple of years at Bracken County.

Lets just start out small and win more than you lose and go from there. There was probably only a handful of teams in the entire state that had 10 or more game losing streaks.

Lets just start out small and win more than you lose and go from there. There was probably only a handful of teams in the entire state that had 10 or more game losing streaks.

what in that post do you get where were not starting small, i dont think it said anything about a class A championship, district regional or state. Just that the lady bears have alot to prove sure they lost 10 straight but that dosent mean they are not able to prove themselves next year i agre they need more wins than loses and that has only happened twice in the last 9 years so in my book yes they do have some thing to prove to everyone.