2007 Lawrence County

theguru

I didn't think that LCHS would be down for long. There is too much of a love for football and tradition there for them to be out of the picture for too long.:thumb: This is one Raceland fan that really respects the Bulldog tradition :thumb: . I have witnessed som VERY good football games between our schools in te 70's and 80's.

Who are some of your kids/players to watch out for this coming season?

Not to sound bias or to be to vague but the whole team is extremely athletic and LC has the offense in place and the skill at the positions needed to make this LC team very dangerous if they can stay healthy.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dawgs need to stick with running the ball and over powering people. When passing doesn't produce consistent results they will be changing offenses again mid stream this year.

LCHS is most productive when they just line it up and run it at you , especially with such an emotional coach ... In high school it's all about execution .... "run it varnum" and get wild about a 5 yard gain , that's football in Louisa ...

Coty Roberts is back and should be the one back that gets most of the carries. He can break away or he can grind it out. He should be one of the best in the State.

LC has got skill players behind him at RB and also some very good skill players at WR and TE and QB.

Not sure how much I will be able to watch them this year, but I will be there if they are still playing at Thanksgiving.

I look for Lawrence County to have a great season. They have a great tradition and always have a great group of kids. I look forward to seeing the Dawgs play like we are accustomed to seeing them play and I think the coaching staff will have them ready.

Good luck to Lawrence County in the upcoming season.

I just got back from Vacation and got an email from my cousin saying Lawrence County won a 10 team 7 on 7 passing tourney at Greenup County. Plus also heard that Russell is back on the Lawrence County schedule. Two very good things to hear about.:dancingpa

I just got back from Vacation and got an email from my cousin saying Lawrence County won a 10 team 7 on 7 passing tourney at Greenup County. Plus also heard that Russell is back on the Lawrence County schedule. Two very good things to hear about.:dancingpa

Both are very true:D

District 4-8

Boyd Co.

Greenup Co.

Lawrence Co.

Rowan Co.

Imo the Bulldogs will win this district this season, I don't know how the region shapes up or who/what distrct they will be playing but I will pick them to win this one.

Also, this is another example of a 4 team district, everyone goes to the playoffs. If they are going to that I would vote 2 teams out of each district to the playoffs. JMO

Imo the Bulldogs will win this district this season, I don't know how the region shapes up or who/what distrct they will be playing but I will pick them to win this one.

Also, this is another example of a 4 team district, everyone goes to the playoffs. If they are going to that I would vote 2 teams out of each district to the playoffs. JMO

I agree with the 2 team playoff also and start the season a week later so that teams that border Ohio and West Virginia could teams from those states if they want too. JMO also, lol.

This is the alignment for all the teams that will represent the eastern part of the state in the Championship.

District-4-5- Bourbon County, Franklin County, Harrison County, Pendleton County

District-4-6- Boyle County, East Jessamine, Lexington Catholic, West Jessamine

District-4-7- Bell County, Knox Central, Madison Southern, McCreary Central, Rockcastle County

District-4-8- Boyd County, Greenup County, Lawrence County, Rowan County