Elliott @ Russell Predictions

"The boyz" aren't going to let Elliot County come in and steal one on Senior Night, with or without Gill, Seniors over the Sophomores,

plus Elliot County has to overcome the bus ride

Russell 72

Elliot 63

"The boyz" are playing like men. Without Gill, the Super Sophomores over the Seniors.

Elliott 63

Russell 59;)

Cov Cath has the best cheering section in the state. Remember those guys last year at the Sweet 16? They were hilarious with some of the coolest antics I've ever seen. Ashland's section has been taking some of Coth Cath's cheers and putting them to use at Anderson. Should be a very hostile environment at Blazer, should be fun. Hey Blazer, your boy didn't do too great today in the 500. That's what you get for being a Gordan fan, although I love his #24. LOL!!! My #8 did great until the last 5 laps but Oh well, he'll be back next week.

Gordon finished 10th that's alot better than Dale and Tony and he still has twice the championships that they have combined!!! Any way I have seen Cov Cath's I just like the Ashland students better!!!! They are great and NO STUDENT SECTION IN THE 16th CAN COMPETE WITH THEM!!!! Russell beats Elliott Co. tonight and drops one at THE ANDERSON on Friday Drew and the boys going out of JAMES A ANDERSON with a big win over Russell!;)

Gordon finished 10th that's alot better than Dale and Tony and he still has twice the championships that they have combined!!! Any way I have seen Cov Cath's I just like the Ashland students better!!!! They are great and NO STUDENT SECTION IN THE 16th CAN COMPETE WITH THEM!!!! Russell beats Elliott Co. tonight and drops one at THE ANDERSON on Friday Drew and the boys going out of JAMES A ANDERSON with a big win over Russell!;)

How many home Ashland games have you attended?

Whew, thats more like it, now I have more confidence in Russell "sweeping the week", now if we can only get Gill back :thumb:

Cov Cath has the best cheering section in the state. Remember those guys last year at the Sweet 16? They were hilarious with some of the coolest antics I've ever seen. Ashland's section has been taking some of Coth Cath's cheers and putting them to use at Anderson. Should be a very hostile environment at Blazer, should be fun. Hey Blazer, your boy didn't do too great today in the 500. That's what you get for being a Gordan fan, although I love his #24. LOL!!! My #8 did great until the last 5 laps but Oh well, he'll be back next week.
Have to disagree, as I have been educated by the Scott County fans that they have the best student section in the State (just ask them). Their cheers are innovative and the guy in the cowboy hat and fatigues is a riot!!!!!

Elliott Co. 75

Russell 73

The Ashland kids are using Cov Cath cheers. You're watching a secondhand Cov Cath cheering section. That's where they've gotten their cheers from. Anyway, I'll agree with ya about the best in the 16th, ever since about 3 weeks ago when they started practicing after school they have just been awesome for the Tomcats. Wilcox said they thrive off their energy and have been playing well ever since, so it seems. That's the same predictions you've had for every Ashland-Russell game for the past 4 years..... Ashland over Russell. It should be an awesome environment but the Devils need to focus on the task at hand and then they can think about their bitter rival. Vanhoose goes nuts tonight in his last game at the Marv. I think Blair will continue to play well with the absence of Gill. I look for Russell by about 6.

Have to disagree, as I have been educated by the Scott County fans that they have the best student section in the State (just ask them). Their cheers are innovative and the guy in the cowboy hat and fatigues is a riot!!!!!

Elliott Co. 75

Russell 73

I haven't seen the Scott County fans so I can't comment on them but Cov Cath's cheers are pretty innovative as well. I can't see how you could get too much better than them. They're awesome.