Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell Co JV 47 Brossart JV 39

Featured Replies

When did that happen. I dont recall, I went to all of the soccer games???

A player was flipped onto his back and laid on the ground, he was called several names, and the students and several parents stoop up and cheered. I remember watching one CCHS parent telling the rest that they were embarrising and to sit down...

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that happened, it should not have. But this is a basketball forum not soccer and if that happened, that is how many months ago? Do you really want to bring up past actions by parents at games? I think this site has plenty of documented actions that would not serve anyone. Quit painting with a broad brush of some comment such as professionalism to an entire school. This school has done a tremedous job in helping the Brossart community for a very long time and your school leadership constantly acknowledges that. Why don't you do the same?

I honestly cant remeber any such thing happening??? I cant believe you would try to bash the soccer team by bringing such a thing up.

If that happened, it should not have. But this is a basketball forum not soccer and if that happened, that is how many months ago? Do you really want to bring up past actions by parents at games? I think this site has plenty of documented actions that would not serve anyone. Quit painting with a broad brush of some comment such as professionalism to an entire school. This school has done a tremedous job in helping the Brossart community for a very long time and your school leadership constantly acknowledges that. Why don't you do the same?

Professionalism was not brought up by me in the first place. You asked me to explain and I did, there is more instances, but I'm not going to go into them. I agree with you that some of CCHS's administration are high class, however some parents and students are not...

I honestly cant remeber any such thing happening??? I cant believe you would try to bash the soccer team by bringing such a thing up.

How am I bashing the soccer team? None of their players did anything... He asked for an example, I provided.

I was just trying to reply to a post about Brossart's professionalism, I'm done with it. Congrats to the Camels...

Because none of that occured.

Because none of that occured.

:laugh: I stood over the player that was hurt and looked and heard what happened. Trust me, it happened.

Professionalism was not brought up by me in the first place. You asked me to explain and I did, there is more instances, but I'm not going to go into them. I agree with you that some of CCHS's administration are high class, however some parents and students are not...

 

 

Good grief, that works both ways fella. I reread the post in question and it clearly states asking a question about the AD animating official calls and he asked a question about it and stated an opinion regarding it. Now, how in the world does that translate to your response to attach the entire Campbell school and then, when called to task you invoke an event that occured in soccer (supposed to occur)? At least you are considerate enough to back off the statement to a degree. Except to clarify the entire Campbell administration is high class, not some. I would expect nothing less of Brossart. As for parents and students, well the bell curve of conduct is not just limited to Campbell. I am sure you can look inside your school and find some parents and students that would qualify as idiot examples.

Good grief, that works both ways fella. I reread the post in question and it clearly states asking a question about the AD animating official calls and he asked a question about it and stated an opinion regarding it. Now, how in the world does that translate to your response to attach the entire Campbell school and then, when called to task you invoke an event that occured in soccer (supposed to occur)? At least you are considerate enough to back off the statement to a degree. Except to clarify the entire Campbell administration is high class, not some. I would expect nothing less of Brossart. As for parents and students, well the bell curve of conduct is not just limited to Campbell. I am sure you can look inside your school and some parents and find some fine idiot examples yourself.

I know for a fact not one single parent from Brossart would stand up and cheer when a child is hurt. Yell at refs, yes. I'm not backing off, it happened, there's others that I'd rather not say, but trust me, there's been plenty...

Who is getting the head job now Enz or Barrett Bradshaw?

Who Knows

I honestly cant remeber any such thing happening??? I cant believe you would try to bash the soccer team by bringing such a thing up.

 

I think if you'd payed attention to his post, he was NEVER critical of the soccer TEAM, simply several students and many parents!! Players normally have the understanding not to act classless in a situation like that, but often so-called fans don't. Agree this needs to be left out of this discussion, and would be better left alone totally!!

 

The CC administration has largely been a very good neighbor to BBHS, and I think that has been appreciated and repeatedly acknowledged!! Forgive Striker if he hasn't kept up on the health patterns of the Campbell team, and was going by the first two varsity games between the schools, where Franzen and Eten played large parts in both games. Congratulations on the JV win, and good luck in the finals!!

I think if you'd payed attention to his post, he was NEVER critical of the soccer TEAM, simply several students and many parents!! Players normally have the understanding not to act classless in a situation like that, but often so-called fans don't. Agree this needs to be left out of this discussion, and would be better left alone totally!!

 

The CC administration has largely been a very good neighbor to BBHS, and I think that has been appreciated and repeatedly acknowledged!! Forgive Striker if he hasn't kept up on the health patterns of the Campbell team, and was going by the first two varsity games between the schools, where Franzen and Eten played large parts in both games. Congratulations on the JV win, and good luck in the finals!!

 

:thumb:

And since a couple of you keep bringing this up, the incident Striker has mentioned DID happen, and was one of the more classless occurances I've witnessed in sports period!! In no way a condemnation of all Campbell fans, but unbelieveably shocking to those who witnessed it, as when the cheering occured, it appeared the player in question was seriously injured!! Being passionate about a rivalry is one thing, but applauding an apparent serious and possiblely permanent injury is unforgiveable????

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.