Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton 43 Iroquois 12

Dayton or Iroquois 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/02/2026 at 11:30 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Iroquois will come to Greendevil Stadium to play Dayton on Friday at 7:30 pm. Currently, Iroquois is 4-1 and Dayton is 5-0. Last season, Iroquois beat Dayton when the game was played in Louisville. If I remember correctly, I believe that the score was pretty close last season.

Dayton will be going into their district schedule after this game and I believe that Iroquois will be too. Regardless of results, I would like to see Dayton play a cleaner game in comparison to how they played Western Hills in their last game.

Thoughts from others?

  • Replies 31
  • Views 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I would like to see a dominant outting for Dayton here.

3 hours ago, hrcarrier said:

Iroquois will come to Greendevil Stadium to play Dayton on Friday at 7:30 pm. Currently, Iroquois is 4-1 and Dayton is 5-0. Last season, Iroquois beat Dayton when the game was played in Louisville. If I remember correctly, I believe that the score was pretty close last season.

Dayton will be going into their district schedule after this game and I believe that Iroquois will be too. Regardless of results, I would like to see Dayton play a cleaner game in comparison to how they played Western Hills in their last game.

Thoughts from others?

Score was 28-22, Iroquois.

  • Author
1 hour ago, Bac2369 said:

I would like to see a dominant outting for Dayton here.

I would too. If not, at least a cleaner and more disciplined game from them.

Iroquois wins a close one.

  • Author

I will post updates if there later. The weather is making it questionable for me now.

  • Author

Dayton to receive.

  • Author

Dayton ball at their 43.

  • Author

Nice clock consuming drive, four yard touchdown run by Kennedy to end and XP good. Dayton 7 Iroquois 0.

  • Author

Iroquois goes 3 and out, punting from their 16.

  • Author

Brown with a 9 yard touchdown run and XP is good. 10:47 left in the second quarter, Dayton 14 Iroquois 0.

  • Author

Dayton does an onside kick and recovers, Dayton ball at the Iroquois 46.

  • Author

Foster with a 46 yard touchdown pass to Kennedy and CP is good. Dayton 21 Iroquois 0.

  • Author

Iroquois turns over on downs at their 34 yard line and Kennedy runs for 11 yards to the 23 after for a first down.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.