Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL General Discussion (Week 3)

Featured Replies

Weak call...just give it to them.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Burton just jumped offsides on 4th down, I blame you for that @16thBBall Fan.

  • Update on Dart, he could be out for the year, ugh.

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    I know and here I was just coming on here to say that it awesome to see the first Frederick Douglass alum to start in the NFL.🤷‍♂️

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

100% the NFL is starting to get like soccer and the NBA with flopping.

Agree 100%.

  • Author

Touchdown Bo Nix! Maybe it will be close call could go either way I think. If not a touchdown it will be 2" out. lol

  • Author

I think I nailed it! Love they way the way brought up the 2 different angles.

  • Author

Touchdown Denver with :46 seconds to go and the Broncos come back and take the lead at 30-26.

No excuses, Rams should have won this one. Let it slip away.

  • Author

That is something you rarely see Adams dropping a perfect pass. That was a heck of a throw by Stafford!

  • Author

What a drive by Stafford! One play for the game. I say they win the football gods will even the score like the Ravens and Cowboys game.

  • Author

The Rams were not organized and that might have been a mistake by Denver calling the timeout.

  • Author

Well I got that wrong Stafford throws another pick and the Broncos win 30-26. That was a heck of a 2nd half!

  • Author

I'm heading to bed! Shew what a day! Eagles at Bears tomorrow for MNF can't wait!

What a game, should have been an INT for the Rams.

  • Author

Getting ready to kick off the last game of week 3 the Eagles at the Bears on MNF. Williams is out for the Bears and Case Keenum is starting for the first time in 2.5 years.

  • Author

Touchdown Bears on the opening drive and led the Eagles 7-0.

  • Author

Bears leading the Eagles 13-7 midway through the 3rd quarter.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.