Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Glasgow 48 Allen County Scottsville 0

Allen Co. at Glasgow 26 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game.

    • Glasgow
      100%
    • Allen Co. Scottsville
      0%
      0

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/12/2026 at 03:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Glasgow comes into this game 3-0 for the 5th season in a row. They are an offensive machine right now as Landon Holley has been as good as advertised. They are very balanced and as long as they don't shoot themselves in the foot with penalties they are very hard to stop. The opposition can try to stop Holley but if they do then Jones and Kyle Sledge will run it down your throat.

Allen comes into this game fresh off breaking a 13 game losing streak. Granger had over 200 yards rushing against Warren Central Friday night and showed they can move the ball on the ground. Last season was a tough one for the Patriots but they seem to have a little momentum coming into this game.

Look there's no way to sugarcoat this but this game will probably get ugly early and I wouldn't be surprised to see a running clock by halftime. What do you guys think.

Now comes the boring part of the season for the Scotties. Several cupcakes coming up in a row. Glasgow by as much as Coach Arnett wants in this one.

Glasgow 56

Allen County 8

The Scottie's could run for 400 yards against this defense.

  • Author
35 minutes ago, Jayman33 said:

The Scottie's could run for 400 yards against this defense.

They could but I don't think they will just because they are very balanced but that's a good thing.

The Scotties snuffed this guy out last year, holding him to just 12 yards on seven carries. He's coming in hot this week. 🔥

HRtieLlWUAAxM_2.jpeg

🔗: Source

  • Author
4 minutes ago, DevilMayCare said:

The Scotties snuffed this guy out last year, holding him to just 12 yards on seven carries. He's coming in hot this week. 🔥

HRtieLlWUAAxM_2.jpeg

🔗: Source

He's a good player that will probably have some success but I don't think he will get anywhere near that. The strange thing about it even with that incredible game they still didn't score but 21 I wouldn't be surprised if Glasgow scored that in the first quarter.

5 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

He's a good player that will probably have some success but I don't think he will get anywhere near that. The strange thing about it even with that incredible game they still didn't score but 21 I wouldn't be surprised if Glasgow scored that in the first quarter.

The best team Allen co Has played is Monroe, don't think he will Have that success against the Scotties. I watched the game against them and Warren Central I believe a 60 year old woman coulda ran for 200. Warren Central hasn't been good at all. Was hoping coach Davidson could get them going.

3 minutes ago, Jayman33 said:

The best team Allen co Has played is Monroe, don't think he will Have that success against the Scotties. I watched the game against them and Warren Central I believe a 60 year old woman coulda ran for 200. Warren Central hasn't been good at all. Was hoping coach Davidson could get them going.

Must be one tough granny.

Rumors are swirling that Granger suffered an injury and is out four weeks minimum. Anyone know if there is any truth to that?

  • Author
16 minutes ago, BigBoss69 said:

Rumors are swirling that Granger suffered an injury and is out four weeks minimum. Anyone know if there is any truth to that?

Hate to hear that for the kid, it must've happened in practice because he was in the game against WC to the end. And I'm not trying to be mean but I don't think it would matter in this game anyway now I don't know who they play in the next three games it might matter in some of those.

5 minutes ago, Tkinslow said:

Hate to hear that for the kid, it must've happened in practice because he was in the game against WC to the end. And I'm not trying to be mean but I don't think it would matter in this game anyway now I don't know who they play in the next three games it might matter in some of those.

Yes, never want to see a kid get hurt. But, like you said, it wouldn't have made much of a difference in this game tonight. Allen has Logan County, Paducah Tilghman, Warren East and Calloway County in their next four games after Glasgow.

  • Author

41-0 Scotties at the half.

Grainger definitely isn't in this game, and while it wouldn't matter for this, they will absolutely desperately need him for the East game. That game and then two weeks later against Calloway County, that's their only path to the playoffs.

  • Author

48-0 final. Glasgow called off the dogs in the second half no sense in embarrassing anyone.

Man, I'm not sure what else to say other than, poor Allen County. What has happened to them? This was a program who consistently won 6+ games per year and occasionally made deep runs in the playoffs. From watching the game tonight, it appears their numbers are way down. I'm not sure what, but something is going on within this program that is not good. You hate to see it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.