Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PRP students banned without adult from pizza restaurant next to school

Featured Replies

Whenever St. X plays at PRP I always stop there before game. Sad kids can't behave these days.

IMG_9277.jpeg

How sad. When we "adults" and "authority figures" don't hold children accountable and discipline when necessary, this is what it evolves to, a ban.

To any young parents reading this, you better get control of your children before they hit middle school or it will be tough sledding for you.

8 hours ago, theguru said:

How sad. When we "adults" and "authority figures" don't hold children accountable and discipline when necessary, this is what it evolves to, a ban.

To any young parents reading this, you better get control of your children before they hit middle school or it will be tough sledding for you.

Pretty much the same thing is happening at a business in Florence, Ky.

43 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

Pretty much the same thing is happening at a business in Florence, Ky.

Ubiquitous.

I grew up in the 70's when large families were commonplace. There were 8 children in our family. My mother, like most moms, ran a tight ship. I can't think of a single time that my friends or I ever were disrespectful to commercial businesses or anywhere in public. Were we perfect? No! But all it took was someone's mom seeing you misbehave and the hammer came down. Now families with one or two kids seem incapable of teaching their children basic manners. Can't tell you how many times I have been in a restaurant irritated by children running around disrupting other diners. Current parents think this is "kids will be kids' behavior, but that would never fly back in the day.

You have to teach your kids at a young age how to behave, so they are not tearing up restaurants as teenagers

And yes.....I realize how old I sound, lol.

1 hour ago, Beechwoodfan said:

I grew up in the 70's when large families were commonplace. There were 8 children in our family. My mother, like most moms, ran a tight ship. I can't think of a single time that my friends or I ever were disrespectful to commercial businesses or anywhere in public. Were we perfect? No! But all it took was someone's mom seeing you misbehave and the hammer came down. Now families with one or two kids seem incapable of teaching their children basic manners. Can't tell you how many times I have been in a restaurant irritated by children running around disrupting other diners. Current parents think this is "kids will be kids' behavior, but that would never fly back in the day.

You have to teach your kids at a young age how to behave, so they are not tearing up restaurants as teenagers

And yes.....I realize how old I sound, lol.

Old doesn't come to mind, righteous does.

1 hour ago, theguru said:

Old doesn't come to mind, righteous does.

Well.....old people have strong opinions.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.