Pikeville HS football signees

CoachJ

What about Brad Bryant? I thought he was the best player on the team.

Brad is choosing to go to a school in Ohio where members of his extended family live. They do not offer a football program there.

Brad was being talked to by a lot of the NAIA programs in the state.

Congratulations to Casey Rowe (DL) and Jordan Tibbs (OL) for signing with the Pikeville College Bears yesterday.

Also, heard a player I formerly coached at Oldham Co. -- Cody Surface -- signed there as well.

Congrats. How is it going this winter in the weight room make that Jackson kid work extra hard.

Brad is choosing to go to a school in Ohio where members of his extended family live. They do not offer a football program there.

Brad was being talked to by a lot of the NAIA programs in the state.

Good luck to him. Enjoyed watching Brad play. Congrats to the rest of the Panthers playing on the next level. And also the rest of the graduates, all very good guys who will do very well...

• 1 month later...

Pikeville College is having a great recruiting class it seems to me....With names as posted above, along with Casey Allen of Breathitt County, and the Linebackers from Johnson Central this recruiting class has to be one of the better classes in the state. Congrad's to all these players. Look forward to watching these kids play at the next level.