Bracken County Lady Bears - 10th Region Freshman Champions!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree Coach Kelsch will make a great head coach someday if he so chooses. Alot of asst. are happy right where they are though. However i do belive Coach Kelsch will be a head coach someday i do belive he is happy where he is at right now and has nothing but the best out look for his teams and im sure there is some goals left he would like to achieve before having his own program.

Thanks CB07... I am very happy where I am at.. I enjoy working with the people I work with and it has been a pleasure coaching this bunch of girls.. I have been with this Freshman bunch since 6th grade (Limestone Conference Champs, 10th Region Freshman Champs) and I want to be with them when Coach Schultz leads them to a Class A Championship...

Thanks CB07... I am very happy where I am at.. I enjoy working with the people I work with and it has been a pleasure coaching this bunch of girls.. I have been with this Freshman bunch since 6th grade (Limestone Conference Champs, 10th Region Freshman Champs) and I want to be with them when Coach Schultz leads them to a Class A Championship...

URIT that is a pretty big expectation you really belive that group of fresh Bracken Has can do that ?? Sure would be a nice thing to happen for those young girls

Class A is always a goal to shoot for,but then the season doesn't just end in January. District and Region are the big dogs.

Glad you are happy... But do you think everyone else is as happy as you and are you all as happy as this? :banana:

Congratulations to a classy program that deserves this honor. They are VERY well coached and work extremely hard.

I REALLY hated coaching against Coach Kelsch at the middle school level because his teams were always prepared and are fundamental on both ends of the floor. Really hard to find a weakness in his teams if ever.

I will repeat what others have said on this board before, Coach Kelsch is going to make someone a fine varsity coach when he gets his chance.

I agree!