Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 Anderson (OH) Raptors

Featured Replies

  • Author

From WCPO in Cincinnati on Facebook:

Higgins, who is 6-foot-4 and 230 pounds, is ranked Ohio’s No. 17 player in the 2027 class overall, according to 247 Sports. The three-star player is ranked the nation’s No. 37 linebacker in his class by 247 Sports.

Higgins considered several schools as his finalists including Purdue, Kentucky, Louisville, Indiana, Texas A&M, Alabama, Tennessee, Syracuse and Ole Miss, according to Anderson coach Evan Dreyer. Four finalists - Indiana, Kentucky, Louisville and Purdue - were named Wednesday morning.

higgins.jpg

  • Replies 57
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I don't think they will either. 

  • MaddenCurse44
    MaddenCurse44

    They are going to bust Trinity up!

  • theguru
    theguru

    From WCPO in Cincinnati on Facebook: Higgins, who is 6-foot-4 and 230 pounds, is ranked Ohio’s No. 17 player in the 2027 class overall, according to 247 Sports. The three-star player is ranked th

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, theguru said:

From WCPO in Cincinnati on Facebook:

Higgins, who is 6-foot-4 and 230 pounds, is ranked Ohio’s No. 17 player in the 2027 class overall, according to 247 Sports. The three-star player is ranked the nation’s No. 37 linebacker in his class by 247 Sports.

Higgins considered several schools as his finalists including Purdue, Kentucky, Louisville, Indiana, Texas A&M, Alabama, Tennessee, Syracuse and Ole Miss, according to Anderson coach Evan Dreyer. Four finalists - Indiana, Kentucky, Louisville and Purdue - were named Wednesday morning.

higgins.jpg

I believe they have 8 kids with D1 offers.

  • Author
4 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

I believe they have 8 kids with D1 offers.

Two things, good for the Raptors, and I love the fact they are playing Trinity.  Each team should learn a lot about themselves in their week one matchup. 

  • Author

From KY Insider on Facebook:

BREAKING: Kentucky Football has earned a commitment from EDGE Antwoine Higgins Jr. (‘27)! 
The 6-foot-2 Cincinnati, Ohio native is the eleventh player in the 2027 class that has committed to Will Stein and the Wildcats! 

higgins2.jpg

Cincinnati schools are on a different level. Seen where today Colerain had college recruiting combine this morning and Anderson will have theirs on Thursday. 

I believe Trinity will be their toughest game after looking at their schedule.  Should be a good game!

7 hours ago, PrettyGood said:

I believe Trinity will be their toughest game after looking at their schedule.  Should be a good game!

They where barely challenged last year.

  • Author

The Raptors are in at #20.

baylor.jpg

I don’t know about their game against Trinity, but I believe that Anderson wins D2 in Ohio this season. If Trinity beats them, I don’t look for it to be by much.

  • Author
13 minutes ago, hrcarrier said:

I don’t know about their game against Trinity, but I believe that Anderson wins D2 in Ohio this season. If Trinity beats them, I don’t look for it to be by much.

I expect a great game with the Shamrocks.

As far as D2 in Ohio, there are so many good teams I don't know what I think there.  Sometime around week 5 we should all have a good idea.

2 hours ago, theguru said:

I expect a great game with the Shamrocks.

As far as D2 in Ohio, there are so many good teams I don't know what I think there.  Sometime around week 5 we should all have a good idea.

This is true about Ohio, especially in Divisions 1-3. The other divisions are good too but I think 1-3 is the most competitive . Picking/guessing the state champions in Ohio is a tall task for almost anyone.

Anderson has good size on the oline at least 4 guys in the 6'2 280 pound range. They return every skilled player that started on offense they will be fun to watch. 

Anderson will scrimmage Ironton this Thursday and then next week scrimmage Princeton next Thursday. 2 good tune ups before they beat Trinity!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.