Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hazard names Jordan Amis Head Coach

Featured Replies

Man that is cool. What is the hospital for that type of surgery in or near Hazard?

17 hours ago, Breds82 said:

Man that is cool. What is the hospital for that type of surgery in or near Hazard?

Hazard ARH

As a friend of a friend to Coach Amis, I truly believe he'll do good things at Hazard. From sources, a really good relationship builder and a good offensive mind. If he can get his staff in place, then I believe he'll be a good hire in the long run. 

On 1/27/2026 at 2:12 PM, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Clarification directly from Coach Amis:

"The administration was entirely transparent about this before offering me the job. I have forty-some other kids that I’m thrilled to have on my football team and this doesn’t change our goals or expectations in the slightest. I wish the transfers nothing but the best."

To be frank, what else is he suppose to say to this though? 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.