Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood 51 Pendleton County 48

Featured Replies

Gut wrenching loss for the LadyCats, who were without the services of Senior Lily Ashcraft for the 2nd straight night.  Pendleton streaks out to a 10-0 lead, but after a timeout, Beechwood went on a 10-0 run of their own to tie things up.  The Lady Cats build a couple of substantial leads (8 and 7 points), but for the most part it was a 2 possession game for much of the contest.  Pendleton held a 5 point lead with 1:30 to go, but a pair of clutch 3's by Kennedy Sturgeon (who had only made 8 all season) gave Beechwood a one point lead.  Pendleton County had a shot to tie the game with 4.5 seconds to go, but Laci Tackett, who had been perfect from the line all night, missed her 2nd free throw.  The Lady Tigers sank a pair of charity tosses to round out the scoring.  

Beechwood (51) Blackburn 17;Remley 11;Sturgeon 10;Hilderbrandt 4; Kelly 9

Pendleton (48) Kelly 6;Dunn 2; Tackett 18; Savannah Rarrieck 2; Hannah Spaulding 8

 

 

  • Author

Appreciate that detail, @LCDAWGS19, love that info!  I was shocked Beechwood pulled this one off, but your detailed gamer helps explain the result.

1 hour ago, The Double Deuce said:

Appreciate that detail, @LCDAWGS19, love that info!  I was shocked Beechwood pulled this one off, but your detailed gamer helps explain the result.

SOS is more important than record.

22 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

SOS is more important than record.

We mentioned that on the broadcast...5-6 was definitely not indicative of how solid they are.  However, I do think with Ashcraft that Pendleton wins by 10-12 points

  • Author
46 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

SOS is more important than record.

Wow, thanks, I will need re-do all of our weekly rankings, shocked I didn't have Brossart at #2 all of this time.  

Come on VOR, give me more credit than that.  

4 hours ago, The Double Deuce said:

Wow, thanks, I will need re-do all of our weekly rankings, shocked I didn't have Brossart at #2 all of this time.  

Come on VOR, give me more credit than that.  

I don't think Beechwood beating Pendleton is shocking.

8 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

SOS is more important than record.

7 hours ago, The Double Deuce said:

Wow, thanks, I will need re-do all of our weekly rankings, shocked I didn't have Brossart at #2 all of this time.  

Come on VOR, give me more credit than that.  

7 hours ago, LCDAWGS19 said:

We mentioned that on the broadcast...5-6 was definitely not indicative of how solid they are.  However, I do think with Ashcraft that Pendleton wins by 10-12 points

?️ The Massey Ratings Strength of Schedule rankings entering this week:

141. Pendleton Co. (15.43)

153. Beechwood (13.89)

? masseyratings.com/KY Girls

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.