Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin 81 Pineville 65

Featured Replies

About what I expected, P'ville has not lived up to their pre-season hype IMO.

Possible tough game for Corbin on Sat. with Cumberland. Radio said this game starts at 6:30.

Sounds like Corbin controlled the tempo. Pineville does not have enough athletes to run up and down the floor with Corbin.

Good win for Corbin.

Corbin led by around 20 at the half with Josh Smith & Deke Barley both scoring 15 in the first half and Josh Crawford going without a basket while sitting out much of the 2nd quarter in foul trouble.

 

A good sign for Corbin going down the stretch is that they now have four legitimate scorers who can take over at any time.

About what I expected, P'ville has not lived up to their pre-season hype IMO.

Possible tough game for Corbin on Sat. with Cumberland. Radio said this game starts at 6:30.

Pineville is not living up to preseason hype, but people don't need to lose faith in their potential. But Pineville did show a good thing as they didn't give up after gettin down by 24 in the third. Pineville was helped out by Will Lambdin's shooting. That was another positive because Pineville needs a 5th scorer out there for a more balanced attack. Dustin Day played another great game and finally seems to be coming around. And I really want to rip into the refs right now, but I'm not because I enjoy my bluegrasspreps.com membership and I want to keep it, so I'll just leave it at that. Congrats to the Redhounds, they have a real good team and they'll give South everything they want in districts this year.

I don't think you cam blame refs for this loss, Corbin is just better...The Day kid had a nice game for the lions I heard he got 31...

I don't think you cam blame refs for this loss, Corbin is just better...

I'm not by no means, I'm just saying they were horrible. No Corbin is a really good team.

  • Author

I think most fans in the 13th region would echo your sentiments about the overall quality of officals. Maybe someday things will change and at least someone will lose a game and not feel like they got the short end of the stick. I think a good offical does a few things well and the rest ok. Be in position, make the same call on both ends, and act professional at all times. If an offical is consistent and is position to make the call then there is little to be left other than judgement. The 13th has some good officals, just not enough new blood to take the level of officating to the same level as the 12th or Bluegrass.

The Knox County Mafia guarantees that the 13th refs are subpar.

The Knox County Mafia guarantees that the 13th refs are subpar.

Please tell me what you are talking about? It makes so sence.

Please tell me what you are talking about? It makes so sence.

The 13th region refs are controlled by a group from Knox County. Regardless of ability they seem to get the better assignments. It is worse in girls.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.